Senecio and Tide

1234 ... 349

Senecio and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
Continued from http://cherrizon-2.2365052.n4.nabble.com/Re-Svarik-and-the-company-II-td2503i2600.html

Senecio did not sleep much the night before, and so he slept deeply now, strring just occassionaly during the night.

Re: Senecio and Tide

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide remembered well, how actor told him the day before, that he wished demon could wake up beside him, and as disappointed to wake alone. As morning neared, he was unsure if he should make preparations for breakfast, or rather stay - but he felt it almost a bit of a sacrilege, if he would leave after their first time, concerned actor may wake up while he was away, and connect it with other memories, of other people leaving. And so instead, he decided to stay closely with him, watching over him gently as he slept, throughout whole night, making sure he is comfortable, deeply in thoughts just the same.

Re: Senecio and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
There was only one problem with that - that Senecio did not look like waking anytime soon, used to often sleep until lunch.

Re: Senecio and Tide

VisAnastasis
Administrator
That was a problem, as Tide knew actor has to work today, and it seemed he had to wake him after all.
So, as morning started to sip away, he looked around, but there was no paper or pen he could write with, so he did not know, how to convey message, that he will return, in case actor wakes on his own accidentally... But then he decided. He took of his soft cloak, and covered Senecio with it, as a sign of his devotion, same one he used the first night when men fell asleep after long night. Only then, he skipped soundlessly, to pick up warm breakfast for them, so he could wake him with it.

Re: Senecio and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
Senecie curled under the cloak, but didn't wake while Tide was away.

Re: Senecio and Tide

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Demon returned soon. He had a tray, which was filled with plenty of food for them both - he brought all the food Senecio listed as example yesterday, and he also made sure to pick up a quick surprise, as he ordered a place aside with grilled cheese in cranberry sauce, to see if actor will like it. He also picked up the clothes, one Senecio was wearing first day here, that he yesterday left to wash, and that were now freshly clean, smelling nicely. He left those aside, tray and clothes too, and only then, did he hesitantly shake Senecio's shoulder, calling out his name shyly, trying to wake him up.

Re: Senecio and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio flinched at first, still not used to be woken like that.

Re: Senecio and Tide

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Like last time, Tide bit his lip a bit, seeming insecure about producing such reaction - he did not blame him for it, though, understanding it will take some time till actor get used to it, so like yesterday, he refrained from touching him till he came more to his senses, only trying to talk and call out to him gently, to remind him of his presence and reassure him he's safe.

Re: Senecio and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio relaxed almost immediately when he heard Tide. "I flinched again, didn't I?" he sighed, feeling a bit bad about it.

Re: Senecio and Tide

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" It can't be helped. " Tide comforted him, despite he still seemed a bit insecure about it, as he tried to smile, adding with a little tremble in his soothing voice. " I guess I will just have to wake you nicely so many times, that you'll begin to expect me when you open your eyes, that's all... "

Re: Senecio and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
"Yes, that would be nice," Senecio nodded. "I hope it won't take long..."

Re: Senecio and Tide

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I will do it as long as needed to instill that habit for you. " creature promised solemnly, and vulnerably. " If you want to help me in it, you have to but close your eyes, so you can properly surprise, at the lovely little breakfast I brought for us... "

Re: Senecio and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio smiled. "Alright," he said and covered his eyes with palms.

Re: Senecio and Tide

VisAnastasis
Administrator
That childlike gesture seemed to both please and sadden Tide a little, as he anew, like many times till then, wondered what kind of childhood Senecio must have had. Still, it brought him pleasure, when he took the tray, and held it before the actor, careful not to spill anything, waiting for his reaction.
" You can open your eyes freely now... my dearest kjæreste... "

Re: Senecio and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio smiled with that, and first peeked between hos fingets before he put his hands down.

Re: Senecio and Tide

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide chuckled a little at the endearing gesture, and handed Senecio the tray - full with all food he bid for yesterday, and more, curious to see his liking.
" When you smile so beautifully, like that... I feel so strongly, like giving you a compliment... but I wish to do it right... " demon said, softly, timidly, and it seemed yet still, he was afraid of same thing - unknowingly reminding actor of cruel people in his life, like he had when his doubting about king's present reminded him on doubts of his father. " Would it be alright for me to say, that I find you.. just... despicably adorable? "

Re: Senecio and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
Seencio chuckled a bit, but as he was looking at the food, it was visible that he was hungry and found it very enticing, but for some reason he also looked a bit taken back and embarassed.

Re: Senecio and Tide

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Come on, why are you just sitting there, doesn't it look yummy? Look.. It's so much cheese, but there's also sweet stuff aside, so there's contrast, like you like.. " he said, and innocently, as if hoping it will ease actor's embarrassment, he chopped of a bit from piece of cheese aside, and ate it, grinning, counting that if he acts more freely, actor may be encouraged on it, too.

Re: Senecio and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio smiled a bit nervously. "It's a lot... Hans told me that it's an insult to leave food uneaten... but I don't think I can eat that much..."

Re: Senecio and Tide

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Oh.. Well, I guess I got a little bit... carried away. I still don't know your appetite. " Tide admitted, looking down at the fully packed tray. He seemed a bit uncomfortable when he realized that, but then he smiled. " But that's okay, I hoped to share it with you, anyway. " he proclaimed innocently. " So you can eat as much as you like, and I'll eat the rest, okay? If you want me to, that is. Hans is right.. I never throw away any food, and I would not like my offerings to be eaten with half a heart, either.. it would make me sad... " he admitted shyly. " But I know you do like this, because you told me so. So, it's okay if you only eat as much as you can... "

Re: Senecio and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
"Okay," Senecio smiled a bit, reassured. "It's easier for you demons to keep that custom if you can eat az much as you want, I guess. I really wouldn't want to waste that delicious food, my I don't think I have that much place in my stomach. But if you help me, it's alright," he said, and took a bit of bread to try the various cheeses and sauces with it.

Re: Senecio and Tide

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide ate a bit, chipping from food he sow Senecio was less focused on, but he seemed to glance often on man's eating. He waited, till he sow the first wave of his hunger was satisfied a little, but he tried to catch an opportunity, before he was full yet. Then, he reached for something aside at a table.
" I.. Um... If you have space... I have saved this for you yesterday... " he said shyly, offering actor the plate - with a generous slice of a honey cake Erdel and Senecio got for meadow king. " I saved you a slice, like I promised... And I left it on your table in your room, but I guess you didn't seem it yesterday... It got a little dry, though, so it's okay if you don't eat it... I can get you something fresher instead... "

Re: Senecio and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
"Oh, you saved it for me?" Senecio smiled. "I haven't been to my room, indeed... I do not mind it's a bit dry, I'm curious how it actually tasted. Is it your slice or did you get one extra? Regardless, I would like it if we shared it..."

Re: Senecio and Tide

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" It was my slice... I didn't eat it..  I saved it for you. " Tide shifted shyly. " I thought... that experience with Hans would probably be sour enough... so I wanted to leave something sweet for you. "

Re: Senecio and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
"It was a bit sour indeed, but then I had something sweeter than a cake," Senecio smiled. "Let's share it then, I don't want you to miss it," he said, dividing the cake in two parts.
1234 ... 349