Senecio adn Tide II

1 ... 134135136137138139140 ... 179

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
(OOC: for some reason I see the previous post on the computer but not on the phone)

Svarik smiled at that. "It would be great to have Melody's help in this. I feel these matters of religion that we're trying to tackle are much bigger than me, but she is perfect to help us deal with it. Meanwhile, I've got a challenge for you. You know, you don't always have to do things for us. Sometimes, we would maybe like to do something for you. I know that is a hard to graps concept to you, so let's start small. Would you let me roast these marshmallows for you?"

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
( OOC: That's strange, when I open my phone I can see it :( Maybe it's a cache problem? sometimes when my internet is bad it reverts to the last offline version with fewer posts, it usually resets when the internet is better, or when I clear cached data from the browser :) or we could start a new thread just in case too )

Falcon slowly looked up, revealing his face. His gaze seemed rather frail but encouraged by their honestly, he was clearly trying his best to accept their wishes and respond honestly in turn. He struggled to speak for a moment, and he spoke hesitantly, only able to ask once he lowered his gaze to the fire.
" Hypothetically... If you would both come closer, and instead of beside me sit on my lap, and embrace me without showing any signs of jealously or competitiveness... it would be pretty good proof we aren't on the wrong path and that I am worrying too much. I require... proper evidence that I am wrong to be anxious, " he whispered, with a little timid knowing smile, as it was clear he tried his best to voice something he really wanted but deemed too indulgent to say out loud, asking instead in a roundabout way. " I would... like to conduct this test. And since I never tried marshmallows, it is still on my bucket list, so, " he paused. " I guess... it wouldn't be unreasonable if you two that know to roast them helped me clear this point since I can't do it properly...  "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
(OOC: I can see it now that another post was added. It seems to be a problem only with the last post on the page)

Svarik grinned. "I'm sure you would be excellent in making them of you tried long enough, but why bother when you have us? As to your experiment, I'm glad to provide the results," he said and moved to sit in Conrad's lap, leaving enough space for Melody.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Indeed, as both of them were smaller and slimmer built than Conrad, they easily fit on man's lap, one on each side. Melody was as well happy for the chance to be close with both of them, since it has been a while since they did anything like this, and she snuggled at his side. While he would have been embarrassed with the kiss, Falcon seemed to feel appeased with this comforting gesture instead, as well as their closeness, and his expression clearly softened slowly as he allowed himself to perceive how comfortable Melody and Svarik were with him and each other. Hesitantly, he leaned to them and embraced them one with each arm, and breathed in their scent longingly, his tense shoulders slowly relaxing as he held them protectively in his embrace.
" If anything... I can say our dedication to the experiment is impeccable, as it should be," the two heard his voice after a moment - it was ever flustered in their closeness, but now ringed with renewed timid hope too, as he voiced his desire with more daring, dazzling grin, more suitable for him. " I would say we are doing rather well, but we should definitely test for some more time, to make sure results are fully reliable... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Shut up, it’s no experiment..." Svarik whispered gebtly into his ear a bit shakily, getting more emotional with the closeness, still awed by it and the feeling that he can do it and it’s reciprocated.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
More than words, no matter how reassuring they were on their own, Conrad seemed to have needed this closeness to begin to let go of his anxious thoughts. His gaze was hopeful and soft, and at shakiness in Svarik's voice, he on the contrary smiled with more confidence.
" I see... is that so? " he sighed, and he held both of them closer, and then, gathering the resolve to express his feelings properly, he gently caressed both of their hairs as he admitted quietly, able to do it when they were close like this. " It's a pity since then I can't proclaim this as a result of an experiment... so let it be a confession, instead. Melody, Svarik... I am really happy that both of you asked me out, " he whispered quietly for only them to hear, his firm hands shaking but slightly under the weight of his words. " I'm... adaptable to a fault. I'd never had even entertained a thought of asking you out if it meant I may lose your trust or friendship. Id' never even realize that I was in love with either of you on my own. I'd rationalize it away, so I can keep the peace between us, " he was finally able to say it, without fear one of them would be jealous, with expectation and longing. " Thank you... for giving me a chance to be with you. Without it, I'd never have figured out what I really wanted. And I want something just like this... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"I know," Svarik chuckled faintly and breathed out slowly as he pressed himself more firmly into the embrace.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Melody did the same, snuggling with him, and Conrad, half drunk and with fewer inhibitions, could not hide a warm tender smile that was beaming on his lips without him even noticing.
" How... lovely it is, to feel happy with others. I think I'm finally beginning to understand why people chase this feeling so desperately, " He held them both close, tightening his embrace with growing freedom and pleasure at watching just how content the two were with him, as he teased them softly. " Thank you both... for being so unrealistically delightful and open-minded. Just as I predicted, despite all the inconveniences of life, my hands are finally full enough for my heart to feel full, too. Less than this would not be enough, but this is just right... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Well, it was about time," Svarik teased back. He closed his eyes, relaxing for some time. "So what are we doing tomorrow?" he asked then. "I forgot what we wanted to do..."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Conrad also indulged in the little moment, enjoying it more as he felt they were not in a rush to end it. When Svarik asked the question, he replied slowly, trying to respond most earnestly, revealing a streak of longing.
" We did make arrangements that we'll all go to that group field trip, to listen to the whale's song. That still seems like a great choice... Though, if I can ask too since that won't take the whole day... about that other part of the deal with Alpha, where he promised he can make your hair grow really long, " he cleared his throat. " Uhm... Melody is right. I think... that I really like braiding long hair... It would be pretty fun to braid hair for both you and Melody and make you matching hairstyles..." he revealed his desire timidly, and Melody beamed brightly at his honestly, shifting her head so she could see his timid expression better, delighting in it.
" You're right, it would be really fun to match with Svarik, if he's willing, " she encouraged him. " And I can grow and pick for us loads of flowers in the morning, so we can put flowers in our hair, too, and then, we can braid your hair too, Birdie! It'll be lovely... "
" That.. doesn't sound half bad, " the man smiled a little. " And... This is a little spoiled part of my request... but I'd like if we could try to wait for Erdel to join us for this. For one, since it would be an enriching experience for him, and second... he used to braid his daughter's hair, so I think this is something he'll love to do, " he said embarrassingly. " I don't have any logical excuse as to why he should take part, I would just like him to do so... I'm a little worried he's not here yet, but I'm sure he will come soon... "
" I have a strand of his hair so I can feel him, you don't have to worry, he must have taken time to visit sir  Cernunnos on his way. I can feel he's fast approaching, " Melody reassured him gently. " I'm sure he'll be here in a few hours, or by the morning at the latest. He's a be alright, and surely tease you for worrying,  Birdie. "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"I'm glad he's fine and on the way here," Svarik said. "It seems like a lovely plan for tomorrow."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Conrad seemed cheerful with his suggestion being accepted so easily.
" Then... Regarding making today's day maximally lovely... it's getting quite late... How does roasting couple of marshmallows for your boyfriend sound?" He cleared his throat to hide his smile." And then going straight to bed, and being tucked in by above mentioned boyfriend, you two? "
"I think it would be a lovely end of the day. I'll make you at least three for good luck," Melody replied brightly, happy that man seemed to have resolved some of his anxieties at last. Conrad released his embrace a little so they could turn toward the fire, but he still kept them in his lap, watching them wotk quietly. As he held them, and as they fed him marshmallows they made, his expression was soft, and he seemed a little embarrassed, but genuinely happy.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik was putting more marshmallows on his stick, roasting them for both himself and Conrad. He was smiling as Conrad allowed himself to be fed by them.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
The stars were lovely, just as the light of Janus's lanterns floating around them, and while he was unused to allowing someone else to do things for him without doing anything himself, this time it helped that his hands were full and busy embracing them, something he didn't want to stop doing no matter what activity he has to skip. More than on the wine, he appeared drunk from quiet, timid happiness, often glancing a bit on the night shy before his gaze would turn back at Svarik and Melody. He did not realize it, but every time he would do that man's soft smile would grow wider.
As the night grew deeper, children, who were, according to Janus, long past their bedtime, went to sleep first, and with that, Melody suggested they three go to bed, too.

" It's long past the two of your bedtimes, too, you adorable little rebels, " she bemused softly, watching Svarik and Conrad warmly. " Since I can turn into the wind, how about I return first and brew us some nice spiced hot milk before bed, while you two take a walk back? The stars are wonderful tonight, " she grinned as she teased them lovingly, tilting her head at them. " Since I'm your sweetest and finest wingman, won't you take me up on this offer, my beloved Mister Sunshine? "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"I think we could,, if Conrad agrees," Svarik smiled at Melody. "Thank you."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" What a terrible predicament I'm in, weighting out the best option among several best options, " Falcon smiled gently. " Well... I mean, while it is tempting to carry both of you back to the mansion as we watch the stars, I'm objective enough to admit I'm too tipsy to risk ruining the moment by stumbling around... Besides, nobody says I have to rush to do everything on my bucket list as soon as I can, right? " he said enthusiastically, inadvertently revealing that is indeed another thing on his list. " If I can hold Svarik's hand all the way back, though, then I think I can accept that as an equally rewarding option considering my current limits, that is if you both allow me. "

" What a shameless negotiator you are, Birdie, asking for such huuge thing, " Melody chuckled, watching him fondly despite the tease. " Of course. In turn, I'll smuggle in a couple of cookies for us to eat with the milk, to sweeten the end of the day even more. How does that sound? "

" Unrealistically lovely, of course... Let's go for it, " Falcon nodded earnestly, and as Melody waved to the others and turned into the wind and flew away, the two of them stood up, and they bid goodbye to people remaining at the party as well before Falcon hesitantly offered Svarik his hand, shyer when the time came to actually do it than when saying it before.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik took it, like many times before when Conrad offered him his hand to help him get up. But this time, he didn’t let go after he stood up.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
It was something new, and Conrad couldn't help smiling with it broadly, genuinely, with a smile that reached his eyes. With free hand, he took one of Janus's lanterns with permission, and with the other hand, he held Svarik's closely in his own. He did not let go all the way, especially when the path back would grow more unsteady. He seemed humbled, and a little quiet, looking up at the sky from time to time as they walked, deep in thought, indulging in the soothing scents of the night and welcoming an excuse to stay close to Svarik, using his new blessing to warm the air around them as they walked back to the mansion where Melody waited for them.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik walked slowly, enjoying the time spent with Conrad and prolonging it just a little.

---

"So what are we going to do now?" Senecio asked Tide as most others already left, sitting down next to him.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
(OOC: Hi dear! Hope you're having a lovely Christmas! <3 <3 <3 )

Falcon understood that, and welcomed it, pretending not to notice so they could be alone just a little longer. He did not speak all the way back. He stopped but a moment at the very end of the walk, when they reached the garden of Sage's mansion. He turned his head to Svarik, and only then, did he quietly speak up as if he needed all the time before it to gather his thoughts properly.

" You know... I am not drunk enough to not be embarrassed if I said this in front of Melody, so..." he whispered. " Before we go up, I just wished to ask... In documents, when you were sixteen, you were known as Svarik the Derhain. Now, you are currently lead in documents as Svarik the Meadow king. It is not urgent, but... Emperors did not have to choose last names, but kings bore names of their noble families. So... on a scale of one to ten, how vaguely were you aware, " he asked with a little wonder and thoughtfulness. " That you didn't pick the last name for yourself yet? "

---

Tide, while cheerful, seemed a little timid and self-conscious after watching Svarik's, Melody's and Conrad's interactions. That's why, when he replied, it was a little flustered, but hopeful reply.

" I am open to suggestions... but if we can sprinkle in at least 10 percent of romance and sweetness in it, it would be lovely, " he tilted his mask in shy anticipation of what Senecio will ask, speaking the first thing that came to his mind though, as if rushing to prevent a misunderstanding. " And before you say anything, I just must mention that, no matter how cute Svarik or Conrad may act, I always find you 10 percent cuter, it's just that they were really distracting tonight! I may or may not have been feeling... that Conrad looks very cute when he eats marshmallows... but that's only cute because it would be equally cute to watch the wolf eat dandelions. You won't mistake the silly crush on cute things you can perceive from me for strong feelings, right? "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
(OOC: yes, thank you very much!)

Svarik looked surprised by the question. "One? It never ocurred to me that I should do that. I though Meadow King is good enough..."

---

"They were absolutely distracting," Senecio chuckled. "And please stop worrying about your feelings being perceived. First I can already discern love from mere admiration of cuteness, and second, even if I felt love to someone else from you, as long as I also feel your love towards me, it’s no problem. The three of them were really cute. But distracting. Mayne even more to me, so I'm actually glad they left now. I'm feeling a bit too much of sweetness now, I'd like a bit more spice with it, if you know what I mean. How's your ropework?"

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" It is in the grey area, " Falcon explained slowly and quietly, speaking with a little lower voice for some reason. " You see... at first, I judged it would be best not to change status quo for a while because it was big enough change for some people to swallow that you are changing empire to the kingdom. I didn't want to push you to declare yourself as starting your own House right away, I more set it up as easing you into continuing the empire legacy your own way. But I always thought it would be something that you'll choose eventually because you'll want to have a name when you get married. I thought this before I knew anything of Lipka... Emperors don't marry, but kings do, and I was certain you wouldn't want your children to be called Derhain, so I thought that even if I feel secure enough to leave things to you and die... you'll figure out to pick one on your own when time seems good, and keep milking meadow king as long as I could in meantime to strengthen your reputation," the man whispered. " Meadow King... It sounds lovely, doesn't it? It's good for your image. But isn't it more of a title than a real last name? You can have many titles. Some who have a harder time getting used to becoming a kingdom even call you Sun Emperor, others call you Summer King, and some still call you Svarik The Derhain. But wouldn't you want a proper last name? Just to name a few, Nameless Mistlock, Melody Falcon, Ciel Moonwalker, Hans Eldergod, Senecio di Parvaio, and now even Sil Simbel... anyone tied to nobility around you has a last name, even our little pond God. And you're a king. At this point, the only nobles that don't have last family names are you and Sage but, " he smiled a little, glancing to observe Svarik's reaction. " Sage at least has that whole enlightenment excuse, and the name *Sage* technically counts as his family name. So you're actually only nobleman outlier... at this point in time, even more so, unlike in times of old kingdom when only noblemen had last names, many commoners have last names now, so I always thought you'd want the last name of your own at some point... "

---

Tide blushed, but seemed encouraged, as Senecio's casual attitude and lack of worry about feelings he perceived were exactly what he needed to hear.
" I practised whenever I could, so I think I'm getting better with ropes, " he exclaimed with a tinge of pride, before adding, raising his mask more now that the kids and others left and he felt more comfortable doing it now that they were on their own. " I did not want to initiate anything because I didn't know if you're too tired... but as for my opinion, well... can't you tell? " creature dared to ask, knowing Senecio can feel the intrigued anticipation with which Tide waited for Senecio's reply, that held a tinge of hunger. " Whether it's a sweet romance or spicy romance... I am starting to feel there is little difference. It only matters that it's tasty. If it's with you, I just have a gut feeling it's going to be a treat... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"In that case, I guess I should think of something," Svarik agreed.

---

"Shall we go, then?" Senecio asked. "I think the party is ending now anyway."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Falcon snorted a little bit as if something amused him.
" Well... I have to admit, you being so dense has always been cute... it makes it harder for me to be embarrassed about what I am to say, " he whispered, glancing at Svarik with timid warmth as he hesitantly whispered. " To put it briefly... anyone who marries king takes his last name. Even if you one day abdicate and leave the throne to your child and end up former king, the ones who marry you will legally take your last name, so... I guess what I want to say is... this is something that will both affect Lipka, and anyone else you may marry, now or, let's say, 70 years in the future, so, " he coughed, looking aside with unexpected evasiveness - it really seemed like it took a lot out of him to insinuate this. He still held the king's hand closely, though." For the sake of everyone's future... think carefully about it. I... don't want to impose any requirements, but... something that doesn't sound too flowery would be acceptable. Or if it has to be flowery, make sure you pick, hmm... less fluffy and cute kinds of flowers. Cute things like dandelions and roses fit you well, as pretty much anything sweet would go with you, but such names would sound ironic or strange on most people... "

---

" I am too curious of your plans for the night to pretend like I am willing to party a bit longer, " Tide admitted, indeed, not as much with hunger as with growing, trustful curiosity. " Do you want the pretence game of being a human-like couple and have us walk back and watch the stars as if we totally can't get there any faster? Or would you rather have me jump us back to the mansion in one leap, so we can skip the walk and have more time to play with ropes? " the critter asked casually, seeming to get more comfortable into making those suggestions directly when seeing them as just picking between different kind of games.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik finally understood where Conrad is aiming with the question. "I see... That's a good point in deciding. So, maybe something like Eaglesong? Just afurst thought, of course I'll think about it more and discuss it with you and Lipka before deciding."

---

"I would skip watching the stars in favour of getting home sooner," Senecio smiled.
1 ... 134135136137138139140 ... 179