Senecio adn Tide II

1 ... 141142143144145146147 ... 180

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" But... why? " Tide asked carefully, indeed, sounded like he does not understand. " Doesn't what you describe sound perfect, in fact? It is the responsible, reasonable, perfect way to deal with the risks. What is difficult to explain about our situation? " he glanced at him with some bafflement. " You are frail and tiny human, and I'm a High Demon. There is no Being or human, I imagine, who would imagine our strength difference and not think having a healer nearby is sensible. I am not saying I would feel good just asking for such favours from those three often for nothing, but I would find ways to return the favours fully, " he said, speaking from the angle of Being. " Svarik won't be here often, and since he is of the more frail constitution and gets weaker with healer he is third on my current list, but still a viable option if he's only one around. Then is Death. He will be with us all the time for a while, so that goes in his favour and the fact that I can use doing it for us as an excuse to do nice things for him. The only matter with him is that he is absolutely non-sexual creature whatsoever, so I think he will struggle to try to wrap his mind around it, so it would be, although most certainly help, most awkward from the three, " Demon was explaining, with a bit of pride in his conclusions, as it was clear he put a lot of thought into it. " So, my number one choice based on comfort is actually Erdel. I talked with sir Falcon when he came, and for his *make Erdel more immortal friends* plan to work, we concluded it would be best for Erdel to spend about as much time in capital as here, doing errands and meeting other Beings so he can grow up better, less troubled by the pressure of duty he's constantly pushing on himself. It's a bit less perfect kind of healing, as he is taking other's wounds upon himself, but he has extremely high perception, and he'd feel hurt I he was close by if he could perceive you were injured and didn't turn to him if he's there - he's a bit too sensitive and he finds pain he can help with unpleasant, just like he healed your arm when he bit you even thought you stabbed him. While he may tease us, I have a feeling he would worry for us earnestly, and besides, he feels more guilty accepting any favour, and since he is young I have a lot I can help him with, so he would feel more confident accepting things if he doesn't feel he's only taking without giving. Besides, compared to Death, he does not need to sleep, and he's had a wife before, so he will have easier time dealing with those things. So, all in all, I would be more comfortable with Erdel compared to the other two, but I would be able to adjust to any of the three. It is just that none of the three being on your list... is a bit of a shock... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Look... that I'm so comfortable with you or Hans to speak shamelessly about my desires doesn’t mean I'd feel comfortable with someone else. I've been mocked and shamed for it by too many. But Erdel... Erdel I'd consider, I guess. He’s alright..."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
It seemed Tide was not even thinking about it in terms of shame of his desires, only consequences of risks of what they do, and was surprised Senecio's point was tied to it. He nodded to it seriously, though, thinking it through.
" It is hard to imagine the three of them would mock you even for worse things... They did not even properly judge you for attempted murder. Even Death who is harder to predict in attitudes, I can not imagine being mean to you. If any of them were, I'd not wish you to have to go with them, either. You have barely had enough confidence to ask me to use the whip, I'd hate it if your confidence suffered a blow like that when you're just growing more comfortable asking me for things, * he replied with more determination and colour in his voice, before glancing at him as he asked uncertainly, seeking comfort. " But likewise... I barely got enough confidence to even bite you more freely. I've never... bitten someone I made love with. When Hans's regeneration was much stronger, I could have... but I never really felt the urge to with him. And... I have eaten happiness directly, but I have never felt secure enough to eat someone's pleasure. Nobody... made me hungry in the way that you do, " he whispered, his hand leaned against Senecio's arm shifted a little, as he hesitantly put it on man's leg covered in bedsheets, as if he tried to nudge him a bit more for comfort. " No matter how you look at it, hunger for another creature's body and soul is a problematic thing. I'd always restrain it because, beyond everything, my dream is to be loved. But... exploring it without fear of judgement... is something new. I want... to try more. Still, without a healer, I am terrified of possible outcomes. That's why, if you're considering Erdel as a way to give us more certainty, not as blackmail from my side... I'd be really grateful. I... want this, but I don't like the feeling that I am making you do open up to someone about this over your will... I knew it was problem with the general population, but I did not realize it was a problem with trustworthy people, too... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Finding someone trustworthy is not the same as being comfortable with telling them everything. As you said, even between us we're just getting enough confidence to express some things. Now imagine adding another person into that..."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I do not say I think it would be without some embarrassment... But it is not exactly as if we are asking him to sleep with us. Nor that we have to narrate to him everything we do right away. We are still figuring out a lot of what we want to do, anyway, and it's not like he won't be able to draw basic conclusions on his own. Even if you put ten layers of clothes with long sleeves, Erdel would definitely sense that you were bitten. He was a vampire before becoming a High Demon. his senses are his strong point, so he can connect dots fine enough, " Tide chipped in quietly. " Besides... I know me and Hans knowing is enough for you... But still... I'd feel happier if you had more people you can rely on that know this part of you. At least a little more? " he negotiated gently, revealing his thoughts. " If sir Falcon can make grandiose plans like creating *let's make Erdel more immortal friends* initiative... Can I not form* let's make Senecio some nice friends* plan? The thought that when you were whipped you had pieces of fabric stuck to your wound and infected, but you had to go through it on your own... It fills me with a lot of grief. I want you to have people you can turn for help without fear they would scorn you. Or at least, more people you can complain to and get encouragement from. It is nice that your circle of support has someone in it now... but what can I do, when your greed inspires mine? " he whispered a touch hoarsely. " I want your circle to be wider... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio nodded slowly. "I just said it needs more trust from my side... not that it’s impossible."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide nodded slowly, seeming encouraged now that unlike in talk before, Senecio seemed more open to the idea of having a healer involved, as well as the idea of opening up more to other people.

" It is not like you have to decide right away. After all, while it may be presumptions of me, it seems to me like you're more or less not injured to the point of needing a healer, " Tide inquired gently. " But after you think about it, do tell me what you decided, please. Svarik and Death are here for a while yet, so should you decide on them, we have ample chances to ask them at your comfort. And Erdel should arrive soon, too, at a matter of hours, worst case by the morning. If we choose Erdel, we can approach him any way you feel more comfortable and tell him as much as you feel ready for, " he tried to encourage him and figure out how he feels about it. " I can talk to him first if you're too embarrassed, we may talk with him together, or, if you want privacy, you may talk to him on your own at first. And if there's anything I can do to make it easier for you, I'll do it... I feel... strongly about this... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"I'd like to get to know him better first, before mentioning any such topic," Senecio said, subconsciously pulling the bedsheet higher now.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide bit his lip with the gesture, realizing he must have sounded too asserting in his eagerness.
" I'm supposed to hang him out some tasks to him while he's here, anyway, " he spoke up more gently, trying to give him more space. " I want to invite him to come with us when we all go to ride whales and listen to their song tomorrow, but do you want me to come up with some activity you can do to hang out alone with him? " he suggested conspiratorially. " If I understood correctly, you two got along well in the city while choosing a gift for me that one time together. He is strong enough that I would easily trust him as your bodyguard anywhere along the coast. Is there somewhere you'd love to go that I can send you two on some imaginary important task for? "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Let’s not make up imaginary quests. There will be enough work with making the next play, I'm sure we can find some work for him there," Senecio said. "Just give me some time, okay? I’ll try to hang out with him more, but I don't want to force it."

(OOC: almost forgot to wish you Merry Christmas! :) I hope you had a lovely day!)

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" It's enough to know you'll be thinking about it. For now... it's enough for me to know you're willing to let any of them help you in case of emergency. The rest may come with time, " Tide made up his mind, feeling more encouraged now, envigorated with the passion to be supportive. With that encouragement, he added with more colour, changing the subject with a hopeful voice. " In lack of need for any serious healer right now, though... would you let me take care of you again? You're all sweaty again, I wonder how that happened, " he teased him innocently, with a timid, but endearing emotion behind it. " May I use some more water to give you a quick bath? And apply some more balm to the worse umm, bites, afterwards? When we're already speaking about gathering confidence to be open about things we like... making sure you're okay is definitely high on my current top five favourite parts of our love making... "

( OOC: Oh, no worries, tonight is Christmas eve, so we're actually celebrating the main part of Christmas tomorrow, today was only tree burning part of the custom, so you're actually right on time, as it's right past midnight ;) thank you, dear, I imagine your holiday season ended a bit sooner than ours, but likewise, I hope you're having a lovely day tomorrow too! <3 <3 <3

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"That sounds good," Senecio nodded. He chuckled and threw aside the bedsheet. He lied down and closed his eyes. "Do what you want with me."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide snorted a little, some of the tension of previous talk melting into fondness with that casual nonchalant attitude he seemed to really like, distracting him and drawing his attention.

" If you say it so innocently like that, I'll misunderstand you want more, " he teased him softly - and before he did anything else since Senecio told him to do whatever he wanted, now that his lips were soft in his common form and he was not afraid he will scratch him by accident, Tide leaned forth and kissed him in a cheek once, and then, he kissed his cheek once more, and then again, and caresses his hair lightly for good measure. He clearly must have felt it would be inappropriate of him were he suddenly to kiss his lips when the man has closed his eyes and was relaxing, but there was a brimming feeling of softness and thankfulness that he was itching to express somehow and could not help himself, encouraged by Senecio's casualness.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio tried to keep still and relaxed, but he was smiling despite trying not to.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide's heart beat a little faster, his cheeks flustered and red when he saw that effort. He was gazing at the smile with bubbling softness as if it made his day. It made him want to do more, but he remained disciplined in favour of seeing that expression for a bit longer.
" My Seine... is truly one of a kind treat. I am so glad the universe deprived me of good luck the whole of my life, only to give it to me all at once. You need to spend at least eternity's worth of luck, to get such once in a lifetime delicacy..." He whispered hoarsely, and leaned against his side, and slowly and idly as if still enjoying the lingering taste of him, Demon kissed his cheek some more, and then teasingly nibbled on his ear. As he did so, he began to purr anew, with bubbly joy coming from being able to indulge in expressing his liking through hunger without fear of being considered a monster for it.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio gave up and stopped hiding the smile, but he still kept his eyes closed to keep up the game that Tide can do what he wants with him.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide remained close to him, indulgently alternating between nibbling him lightly, kissing him, and rubbing his cheek against the actor's, purring as he did so.
He could have easily cleaned him in but a moment using his waterbending, but that would make experience shorter, and he wanted more time to pamper him. So, as he kept cuddling at his side, he freer one of his arms and took soft cloth and soaked it generously in water, and warmed it up to make it more comfortable. Then, he proceeded to slowly wash Senecio's body, cleaning him gently, and moving with just a tinge of tease as he passed over more sensitive places, observing actor's reaction carefully, with curiousity, as if it were indeed a fun game - as he tried to discern how he is doing and if actor expects more.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
It was already late in the evening and Senecio was tired, so he didn’t respond actively and tried to remain relaxed, lazily indulging in the caresses.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
To Tide who was not that good at reading subtle signals, it seemed a little confusing, as he was not sure if Senecio wants him to go further or not. So, in the end, he decided to just wait and see, as seeing the actor indulge was an equally rewarding experience, and he enjoyed seeing it. Only after a while, after he cleaned other parts of his body, and began cleaning Senecio's inner thighs, which were more filled with bites, did he seem to grow more introspective, his cheeks flushing with a little red as he recalled all he did.

" You know... ahem... just because you like it, does not mean you don't have the right to tell me I'm a little bit of bastard if I was too eager in my excitement, " he whispered, contrary to his words, sticking closely by Senecio's side as he bid quietly. " I've never bitter anyone like this... they don't look too deep, but I struggle to imagine how it feels. And... while I have used my tongue before, it has always been a responsibly smooth one before...I never put on a form that's rough to the touch on purpose, " he coughed embarrassingly. " Do you have, um, how does Hans call it... constructive criticism? Was... the texture alright, or should I rather go with a different kind of tongue next time? Shapeshifting is pretty much my strongest suit... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio thought about that for a moment. "Well... it felt good at the moment, but not so much afterwards. Maybe we could figure out some compromise? Rougher at base and smooth at the end,  maybe?"

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide nodded earnestly, glad that Senecio was being honest and eager to make things better next time.
" It is easily doable. These are things easy to refine if you have as much space to change as me. Before we use it next time, we can try a couple of options until we find one that's satisfying but safer. To be honest... I really liked the feeling of friction against your insides because it felt gripping and firm, so it was nice at the moment... but afterwards, looking back I realize it must probably feel like someone scrapped you up with sandpaper... " his voice was a little shy, but more than that, it held an apologetic, tender warmth, and protective hope. " Will you... let me calm my mind by redeeming myself a little for being more reckless this time? My tongue in this form is quite long, so it's dangerous to not examine if I may have scratched you more than we thought by accident.  It will hurt a little from the contract with water, but I wish to clean you and put a lot of fairy balm, so you may rest better, with dulled pain, and so I may rest better with less worry. I... I promise I will be good this time. I will focus on your health, without teasing you much, since you're tired... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Please do," Senecio nodded. "The thing is, you can’t feel that much inside, whether it's pain or texture. So it doesn't hurt, but that doesn't mean it's not, and rather than texture, what matters is pressure. So, maybe make the tongue a bit thicker at the end, but only when it's already inside? Is that doable?"

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I will need to brush up some anatomy books, but I am pretty sure I can build up some good quality structure where I can expand some parts of the tongue at will after it's already inside. It's nothing different than making a more stretchy structure and giving it some membranes or joins. Some things are really easy to imagine, so really easy to change. I can technically make it pretty much any length or have it expand as much as we decide, " Tide explained, always glad to share more about how Beings are built. " Our only limit with shape or look is how much we mind having the ability to speak or not, as speaking depends a lot on the tongue. If we don't mind not having the ability to speak, we could pretty much do anything, but I'd like to keep the ability to speak at least a little, so we could communicate. "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Yes, that’s preferable," Senecio nodded. "It doesn’t have to be anything extreme, just slightly expandable at the end."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Deal. Let's build it better next time, from your description, it doesn't seem like I'll have much space to make mistake, " Tide promised, nodding earnestly. " May I... take care of you now? You can tell me when you're ready, and... if you'd be more distracted if we keep talking, we may. I could tell you some nice story, or I can recite you poetry to keep you occupied... "
1 ... 141142143144145146147 ... 180