Senecio adn Tide II

1 ... 144145146147148149150 ... 180

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio smiled and let go of the flower. "For today though, I'm too tired. Ugh, I just realized... the king gets up early doesn't he? He'll probably want to see the whales before lunch, when sensible people wake up after a party. You'll wake me in time, but not too early, right?"

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I want you to rest up well, so you can't expect too much from me... I'll wake you up in the last moment possible, so you catch the maximum amount of sleep, " Demon grinned playfully, with softness in his gaze. " I don't want to keep you from sleep much longer, but do understand, I'm way too restless to just leave you be. If I don't put my feelings to acts, my heart will burst, " he said, and with the bated breath, he innocently took the actor's hand and brought it to his lips, kissing it, as he added innocently. " I must make you something really lovely... will you help me choose material for your nightgown? I'll let you sleep as soon as you do. You can have whichever's your favourite. I have soft processed cotton from the South, and fine silk Alpha got me from beyond the southwest dessert. I also have many lovely Being yarns, those are rather handy because they carry light blessings. Oh, there's also a decent amount of yarn harvested from one of my forms, but that one doesn't carry any specific blessings, it only keeps the wearer warm at night if you leave it in the sun during the day, but it's really not that special compared to other Being yarns, I'm only harvesting it for Hans because he loves when I knit it into colourful blankets for him. "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"That sounds really nice for a blanket, but too warm for a nightgown. And silk is a bit cold for it, so something like cotton would be best."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I have really high-quality one because I like it when clothes I make for us are fluffy and soft. Let's pick the colour you like the most, and tell me if you have any other wishes, please, " Tide chipped in, and he stood up, eagerly going to the shelf and carefully picking up the best from the cotton he had, as close to violet as he could. He did not want Senecio to leave the blanket or strain as he was tired and needed to rest for the balm to work fully, too, so he brought him the bundle of soft fabric so he can pick the one he likes the most.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio picked first by touch, trying to find the softest one of the cloths, and from that, he picked a color - not dark violet he imagined at first, but a light one, almost lilac. "I feel like this one suits the softness better."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide picked up the soft material Senecio choose and thoughtfully traced its surface with his fingertips, surprised by the brighter colour of the choice himself, but then he smiled slowly.
" While you do look really cool in dramatic darker colours... this one suits you, too. You'll look positively cuddly in it, like a soft marshmallow," the demon said brightly. " I initially thought to embroider stars along the rims of the colours... but won't white thread be too pale on light background?" he asked wonderingly. " I could maybe use silver or golden one? Sparkly one that shimmers under the light? Both silver and gold would go nice with lilac... Or would you rather like me to use some dark violet thread? I could embroider you some neat things other than stars, too, like some fluffy cosy clouds... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Silver would look nice... or maybe even the same color as the cloth. Such embroidery looks subtle and elegant."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Oh, that would be cute! That way, I can go overboard with the details without fearing it would be too much since it would be barely visible unless you look closer, " Tide chipped in with excitement. " Let's just pick the subject. I'm really bad with choosing from multiple options, though, so how about we don't choose just one? We can have everything, " he grinned. " I can embroider stars along the collar, clouds along the line of buttons, and maybe some rich cool foamy waves along the bottom rim of the nightgown? If the thread is the same colour I can put so much detail and it will still look subtle! I can put a lot of detail, right? Right? " he stuttered enthusiastically. " I have too many feelings I want to pour into it... It needs to reflect in my efforts, otherwise, if it's something too easy or quick to make, it won't be as meaningful... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"You can go ahead with lots of details," Senecio smiled.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide beamed, grin on his face growing brighter - even without perceiving his feelings, it was as clear as day that he was excited and fired up to make something fittingly beautiful to express his feelings, determined and passionate. He gathered up material carefully in one hand, and with the other, he tucked in actor and he then leaned and kissed him in the forehead softly.

" Look forward to it... I will make it extremely lovely...  " he whispered tenderly." And make sure you have the best dreams in meantime. Good night, my sweets.. "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Could you stay here next to me for a while, please?" Senecio asked. "Just until I fall asleep. You can go to do your sewing then. Doesn’t have to be ready by morning."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Demon was taken aback by the request, but his yes clearly sparkled, foaming more fiercely, with a tinge of light hunger he was indulging in, as if preparing to enjoy a delicious threat. He could not even bring himself to leave the material at the table, putting it on a chair at his side instead, as he knelt by the actor, and kissed his cheek again, not able to help himself.
" How terribly cute request... " he sighed contentedly and kissed his cheek softly again as he chipped in. " I just wish to marry you more and more every time you ask for such cute things... You are just my cup of hot chocolate. Warm, soft, soothing, and full of sparkles and marshmallows. It's just right... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio chuckled. "I like to imagine bits of stories when falling asleep, and I'd like to imaine Sein Miru now, being held by his king..."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I like to recall nice things that happened during the day while people I love are asleep, " Tide returned the admission with his own, grinning widely and purring again as he spoke, as if not able to help himself. " There are few things as peaceful as hearing the calm soothing breathing during the night and reflecting on something nice as you work on some peaceful pass time while you await your loved ones to awake. Recalling how I lulled you to sleep...  It will be a lovely treat to reflect on later while I work. Thank you, and... " he spoke softly with a light blush, but with clear open earnestness. " Don't forget to give me a lot of such treats in the future, please... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Should be easy," Senecio smiled and then closed his eyes.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide got closer and snuggled at his side until he found the most comfortable position. He tried his best to suppress his purring because he didn't want the sound to prevent Senecio from falling asleep, but his feelings were the ones that were louder and more distracting instead. There was no urgency of starvation of the same kind as when they were intimate, as it seemed that feeling was placated to an extent when he ate Senecio's pleasure - but there was something a little similar. It was like an indulgence of someone who's satiated fully but still has a sweet tooth and is slowly savouring a dessert. It was a warm feeling, with just a tinge of vulnerability because demon knew the actor could feel it - but above all, the feeling was full of hope and affection, and it seemed Tide was struggling to not distract him, but his cheeks were flushed with joy, and his heart was beating more restlessly as he was leaned closer.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio found it a bit distracting at first, but as he was too tired to focus on suppressing his perception of all feeling around him, it gave him a single steady feeling instead of the many voices around. After a while, he was able to relax and focus on the picture in his mind of Sein Miru, hurt and exhausted and falling asleep safe in the embrace of his king. Soon, he fell asleep as well.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide stayed for a little longer, finding it harder to part now that he was comfortable and content. Only after a while, when the wish to create something nice for him grew stronger than the comfort of the moment, he carefully slipped away, and tucked Senecio in again, making sure he's comfortable and covered well, warming up his blanket.
Then, he took the bundle of materials and sat down at the work table at an angle where he could watch the actor sleep, pleased with it. He took on a form of Beast King instead of his common one, because, despite Senecio telling him it would be okay for clothes not to be done by the morning, he wanted to surprise him, and with six hands, he could sew and embroider much faster., doing more tasks at the same time He began to work, quietly through the night, first sewing and then embroidering, looking forward to dearly what actor will think of the final product, determined to finish it by the time Senecio awakes.

---

Somewhere around the end of the night, when stars were slowly fading and the morning light was sipping in through the windows, the doors to Svarik's room opened carefully, and someone peeked in. No one greeted him, as all in the room slept soundly, especially Conrad, who was more restless because of drinking and could not fall asleep until quite late, unused to having room unlocked.

Erdel, who didn't see them for a while, could not help but smile faintly at the peaceful sight. He seemed just a little exhausted from the long travels, but he had a generally healthy appearance, looking the same as when the group last parted with him. However, there was something new in his appearance - instead of all black clothes, there was now a bright red long scarf around his neck, in the same colour as his eyes.

The creature stepped closer and put the big bag he was carrying on the floor, and went to the windows and pulled the curtains more so they would sleep better, and sat down on the armchair at the side, taking out a book from the bag, and he began reading it. He filled the time with it while he waited for others to wake up, though it seemed by their deep sleep that Melody and Conrad would not wake up any time soon.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik used to wake with the sun if he wasn’t too tired, so shortly after the sun rose, he opened his eyes, searching the room for Conrad and Melody. His eyebrows shot up in surprise which was quickly replaced by joy when he saw Erdel. "Welcome," he smiled brightly, whispering to not wake the others.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
While he must have felt Svarik stirring, Erdel tried to focus on the book at first so that it would not seem that he stared at him as he slept. But despite his tries, as he senses the joy in Svarik's voice, he could not help himself, and he raised his gaze right away, smiling lightly in return. He looked a little haggard from the travels, but there was undeniable happiness in his eyes. It seemed like he had many words on his mind, and did not know what to say first.
"It... has truly been a while, " he responded, with a suppressed smile, rather failing to hide fondness in his gaze, although speaking quietly as well. " The capital is really not the same without the three of you there, sir Svarik... I had to wait a bit to join you because of other matters, but I came as soon as I was allowed. "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik quickly got out of the bed and embraced Erdel. "How was the journey? Aren’t you tired? Would you like a bath?"

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Erdel was a touch taken aback, as he was not sure at first if he should give himself the freedom to act casually as they were parted for a while, but he could not help but chuckle a little, warmed with Svarik's attitude, and he embraced him back. In readiness to do that all the more, Svarik could feel he was really glad to see him.

" Don't worry, please, " he replied right away as if rushing to reassure him. " This is mostly some leftover weariness from the trip to mountains, really. The timing was a little bad, as I happened to be at the mountain at the same time two Demon hunters Two-headed Raven distracted from Death came to the mountain with him... I managed to hide my presence well thanks to tips from Tide's and Simbel's notes, but it was taxing, so when I got back I was a bit ill, and everyone overreacted a bit... I mean, it was a bit stressful, but still, on the bright side, " he indeed spoke up with a grin, almost as if he could not contain himself, as if he were hoping to get praise from Svarik for making a breakthrough. " I can turn into a cloud of black mist now! It is the closest to changing forms I have gotten so far, and it's not really great as it's taxing to maintain, but it's hard to perceive mist as a person even for fellow Beings, so it's very good for hiding. I finally made some progress... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"That's awesome!" Svarik beamed proudly. "Tell me more about it! But... quietly, they're asleep."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Erdel quickly put hands over his mouth, as if not realizing he's talking more loudly - his face clearly has shown relief and warmth toward Svarik, as he must have been scolded quite a bit already, and pleased with being given such honest praise. Svarik's expression also encouraged him to admit another thing, though.
" Gladly, sir Svarik... just... perhaps... would it be alright if I show you a couple of things from my bag first? " he replied, speaking quietly this time. " It is not much... but I got you some... trinkets from the mountains," he whispered hopefully. " I would be happy if you'd just see what I got for you, and for Melody and sir Falcon, and advise me if my pick is worth giving them or not. I was just... a little pleased when I figured out you can exchange things in mountains for physical labour instead of money, so... I did some labour for a couple of things. You can refuse them should you not like them, sir. It's not really grand enough to be called a gift, really... you may look at it as a token souvenir...  "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Of course I'll take a look," Svarik nodded. "How did you like the mountains? Are they beautiful?"
1 ... 144145146147148149150 ... 180