Re: Svarik and the company II

1 ... 45678910 ... 250

Re: Svarik and the company II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" It is just dying, Sunshine. " Melody said gently and tactfully. " You are special, so you can do more than others can to ease it, if you put your heart to it. But would you call people evil, if they just eat nourishment they need? Balanced diet it needed. Plants are as important as meat in it. If they waited for soul to leave, the plants would dry out, or start rotting. Eating rotten plants would certainly make you ill - no human is evil for wanting fresh food. Sometimes, you just need to forgive ones that bite into you from need. After all, if you are but a simple apple, you have had a good life as a plant, and you have been happy, and if not your fruit, your tree still remains, taken care of by generous human who consumes you - there is circle of care. An apple is eaten, but tree remains, and is watered by humans, and looked after from hurts or pests. Trees that are well tended are happy to give their fruit as exchange for their care. When I would used to tell you there was an apple or pear that would love to be eaten by you, I never lied, my dearest. Plants, like humans, are capable of friendships and love. They will strive to give unto you you if you give upon them. "

Re: Svarik and the company II

Mirach
Administrator
"I do not judge," Svarik said gently. "I just wondered if others could learn it as well. If they can't, then it is how it is..."

Re: Svarik and the company II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Xia waited till Tide translated it all, talking with him, asking him questions about what Melody said.
Then, she stood up, and waddled to the table. She picked up her apple, carefully and seriously, to not prick it with her craws. She slowly sat down and was staring at it for a moment longer, before she started to focus on it.
Tide and Melody both let her try at her own pace, only tying in with their advises, seeing she is in serious contemplation, and not wanting to interrupt her trait of thoughts.

Re: Svarik and the company II

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik did not try himself yet, giving Xia space and support.

Re: Svarik and the company II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Xia needed more time than Melody, and lot of advises, but when she felt she succeeded, and blew away the little trembling soul, she was thoughtful, but content.
Then Melody proceeded to explain her how she can eat an apple, and about what seeds are, and how she can plant the seeds with proper care so trees can grow.... And that seemed like just right topic, to stun Xia out of dark contemplation. She was stunned to learn that from the little seed, a tree, like one outside, can grow. That surprise and curiosity distracted her for that one moment from the pain and weight of what she had just learned, and she listened intently, demanding to know all about this *seed* thing, often asking more questions, it all being new to her, as this whole just discovered process of growing out of little tiny thing something so big and grand in her eyes.

Re: Svarik and the company II

Mirach
Administrator
"Would you like to plant one seed here?" Svarik asked her, seeing how interested she is in the topic.

Re: Svarik and the company II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Xia looked at Svarik hopefully and vulnerably, and she nodded. Her hands were too shaky for her to sign properly, and she held the pear carefully in her hand, so she just nodded again, to make sure Svarik understood she wanted this.

Re: Svarik and the company II

Mirach
Administrator
"We need to plant it in a pot, because it's too cold outside," Svarik explained. "Could we have one?" he asked the Sage.

Re: Svarik and the company II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I never did gardening myself, to admit, so I can not give you much advise, but if it's the pot you'll need, I shall give it to thee. " man replied gently and charmingly, and he went and made sure to bring both that and some fertile soil and fresh clean water, assuming it's needed as well.

Re: Svarik and the company II

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik thanked him and instructed Xia how to plant the seed and water it, assuring first that it's healthy so she wouldn't be disappointed.

Re: Svarik and the company II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Xia did everything attentively, with great care to follow up everything of the instructions. When it was done and she assured of it, she hugged the pot absently, holding it tightly and protectively, listening to the seed beaming on the inside that will one day become her tree.

Re: Svarik and the company II

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik smiled gently with the sight. "It will take a lot of time to become a tree. But if you water it a little every day, it should sprout soon into a nice little sapling, and in next spring you can find some nice place to plant it."

Re: Svarik and the company II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Xia nodded to the instructions, understanding them, and wanting to abide by them.
„*Xia**Adopt**baby**tree*. *Mine**baby**now*.“ She signed silently and solemnly, straightening her shoulders with pride of parenthood, as if, by her understanding, that was closest way to describe her wish to take care of the seed as it grows into the seed. „ *Xia* *protect* *tree* *baby*.*Xia **adopt**many* *tree* *babies*.“
She looked up at Svarik timidly and with some sadness, seeming to feel lonely and at loss, trying to seek for approval in his eyes.

Re: Svarik and the company II

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik caressed her. "I'm proud of Xia," he said gently.

Re: Svarik and the company II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Critter reached for and kissed his hand to show her appreciation as he caressed her, and then, she grew quiet. She was thinking for a while about all that she learned, trying to put it into perspective, watching her pot quietly.
" *Uncle*... " she sighed then slowly and sadly, thinking of Cernunnos. " *Uncle**be**sad**if**uncle**cook**food**and**Xia**not**eat*? " she said then, with some weariness, it seeming to be something she was thinking for a while about and that had been a  weight upon her mind, as she knew in how much trouble and effort old demon went to make sure to leave his best slices for them and make them meals, seeing it as only ways to repay them for their kindness. She knew he would make them all the vegetables and all the meat, and she dreaded it, not knowing how to feel about it then, if she can't still figure out how to feel now.

(OOC: Dear, my friend Aleksandar wanted to order the Huion tablet too, but same problem as it was with me, it can only be paid with paypal, and you are only one we know who has one, and also this address at Konventna, as it's for all of us that live here, is not as secure for ordering something so expensive. I really hope I am not bothering you with this request, but it would really mean much to me if you could order one for him under your name and on your address. He also has Tatra Bank account, so he would send you the money over it, just like I did :)

Re: Svarik and the company II

Mirach
Administrator
"I think he would he sad, but he would understand if we tell him before he cooks something. When the food is already cooked, it would not be polite to refuse, I fear..."

(OOC: alright, it will probably be the same amount so I will order it for him when I receive the money)

Re: Svarik and the company II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
"*He**be**sad*... " Xia just repeated his words with a sigh, knowing herself that would be the case, remembering how eager and thrilled the gentle old creature was when able to cook for them something nice.
" *But*....**uncle**plant*.. " she signed then slowly at something that had been weight to her and confusion, as she gestures toward her head, implying on branches that were in head of the demon. "*Why**uncle**eat**everything**with*...*calm*?" she bid shakily, struggling to understand - she could see with how much joy and relief old demon treated his scarce good food, and how he seemed unfazed at suffering needed to bring it to table - and as he was once a plant and knew how plants feel, and as he was now in body more human and knew how animals feel when hurt... she understood he was sick and needed food, but she could just not understand how he could feel so calmly about it.

( OOC: Thank you, dear! Should I tell him to sent money on same account I send you money to, SK7009000000000178534712 ?

Re: Svarik and the company II

Mirach
Administrator
"Uncle is a demon of the forest," Svarik said slowly. "I think he understands being all - a plant, hunter and prey. And people enjoy food as well. It is something they are born with - they need to eat to survive, and so nature made it so that they enjoy it. It motivates them to do what is good for them. I think demons evolved in the same way. Even if they wouldn't need food itsef anymore, the joy of it nourishes them, as they are creatures of emotions. Tide could maybe tell you more..."

Re: Svarik and the company II

Mirach
(OOC: yes, the same one)

Re: Svarik and the company II

VisAnastasis
" I would like a moment alone with her. " kind demon said suddenly then. " I feel like I could explain better to her now, what you desire her to learn. She doesn't need to learn how plants suffer and why is world like this - she needs to learn how to not feel guilty for existing. I can help with that much more already, being what I am. " he said confidently, and looked up at king solemnly. " Take care of her pot, and let me talk to her alone for a while, on the roof, without distractions of all people around. I will try to tell her more, as you asked. "

( OOC: I helped Aleksandar send the money now, please, note me when it arrives so I can tell him so he wouldn't worry. It should be same amount as me, as he wants same options as me, stylus, 6 month warranty, and most important EU plug. He wanted me to apologize for bothering and to thank you for everything, you're really awesome, dear, I am so glad and thankful for your time and your help too! <333

Re: Svarik and the company II

Mirach
Administrator
"Of course," Svarik nodded. "Tide would like to talk to you alone. I will take care of your baby tree, okay?" he told Xia.

(OOC: alright, I will tell you when it arrives. Btw, I got an email about a shipment being in the in the customs office, so I guess it's yours as I didn't order anything else from abroad recently :) If that is so, would it be okay to wait a bit with purchasing one for Aleksander until yours arrives? I will see if I want one as well, so we could save on shipping, which is apparently quite fast)

Re: Svarik and the company II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Xia was unsure, but then she hesitantly gave her precious baby, and left with Tide to the roof, searching for answers.

(Ooc: omg, so soon? It would be great if it is that fast. It is okay to wait with order of second tablet until mine arrives, it is not that urgent if shippment is so quick, and I look forward to you getting a tablet too if you decided to buy it, dear, hope it'll serve you well! <3

Re: Svarik and the company II

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik took the pot carefully while she went with Tide.

Re: Svarik and the company II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Good, I thought he'll never leave. " Hans said suddenly, and then went on to casually sit down on the sofa beside Svarik as soon as he assured Tide can not hear them. " Listen. " he told Svarik. " We don't have much time to discuss this. They can be back any moment. Tide did not want to worry you, but I totally want to discuss it. I think it'd for your better. Today, while you were in the market here, somebody was following you for a while. He wasn't looking at Tide, but you, like he knew or recognized you, but Tide couldn't recognize him, his aura, or who or what he is, and he's never seen him before. " Spirit seemed to decide to inform Svarik as soon as they were alone. " He looked like he knew you, but as soon as he sow Tide, he disappeared into the crows and Tide lost track of him. "

Re: Svarik and the company II

Mirach
Administrator
(OOC: I never saw that Tide saw his face, just that someone was following them. If he saw his face, he would probably recognize him. I hoped to make Erdel feel more useful and stop an assassination attempt, but Tide was getting in the way all the time...)
1 ... 45678910 ... 250