Senecio adn Tide II

1 ... 11121314151617 ... 180

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Yeah, that might not work well," Senecio agreed. "I do like it though. Just something if I put down the hat. But if you feel like it, you could give While one of your flowers, too. They would go well with grey."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide looked down on his chest and smiled slowly.
" Good thing I didn't fall into the temptation to eat them, then. Something tells me they taste good. " he smiled a bit, looking rather wondering, and maybe even a little hopeful. " I think... I would like to give one to him too, yes. I really don't think I could digest Cernunnos's soul nearly as quickly if I were in pain. He healed my hand and his presence soothed the unrest and pain I always go through while I merge with injured soul patches. " he shook his head thoughtfully. " I'd... like to share this with him, too. I hope he'll like it... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"You wanted to eat them?" Senecio chuckled. "Aren't they a part of you like the mask and cloak? Wouldn't you feel it?"

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Oh, no, don't worry... It is not a soul part. It's more like a very elaborate fur. Cernunnos used to, like, grow fruit on his horns and give it away, just like Beings can give away their feathers or nails, just cuter. " Tide chuckled, looking down on tiny flowers peeking from underneath the shawl. " Don't get me wrong, it's not like I am eager to resort to cannibalism... just super curious. Everything that grows under the effect of positive feelings is always super interesting. "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Go on, then," Senecio grinned. "Try one."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Oh, are you sure? Ohh, I guess there's no harm in trying... just one... " Demon licked his lips, indeed, very tempted. " Hey, if it tastes good, you can eat yours after the ball, deal? Here goes nothing... " he chuckled shyly, and he reached under the shawl, carefully picking another flower.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Okay, let me know if you recommend it," Senecio said, watching him curiously.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide observed the flower thoughtfully as if still weighing out whether he's really committing cannibalism or whatnot and moral implications of it before he must have put that aside, as insatiable curiosity prevailed. He tore off one petal with his teeth and tasted it carefully, before his eyes widened with delight, as he continued munching on it in tiny bites to have it last longer.
" Mmmmm... Definitely not like Cernunnos's fruit that grew all season probably are, but you've gotta try this, at least after the ball, " he commented, grinning a little. " Turns out, I'm really delicious, hehe! Who would have thought? "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"I wouldn't guess anything else," Senecio laughed. "I'll taste you after the ball, then."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Demon chuckled, his mood much more improved with the revelation of flowers and being able to pick matching clothes with the actor.
" I will be looking forward to it, then. I was planning to share the flowers between you, Death and Hans anyway." He said fondly, his pupils a little more dilated than usual, probably under the lingering effect of the flower." So, shall we go see how While and Xia are doing? Dressed all sparkly like this, of course.  "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Not yet," Senecio said. "I would like to enjoy this for a while, just between us. There will be a lot of people at the ball and that will be nice too, but something else. May I ask you for a dance?"

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
A soft, tender smile spread across Tide's face.
" You seem to be rather intent on overfilling your daily romantic quota, but I am a sucker for romance, so why would I mind? " he grinned, putting the beautiful pomegranate crown on his head innocently, before shyly extending a hand to Senecio. " Shall we? "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"What music would you like to magine?" Senecio asked with a smile, taking his hand.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" We can always dance more wildly when on our own, but right now, I'd like... something slower. Fancy, and elegant. With a lot of swirls around, " Tide whispered softly. " I love to dance, but... dancing with others can be a little troubling if it's not some wild dance where I can, like, toss you around freely and jump and make pirouettes. Slow dances are my weakness, so I feel better when I practice. Even with good dancers, it's, you know... Three meters and all that. " he blushed. " I think you'd need to stretch to even lay hand on my shoulder when I stand straight, and with the big dress, I have to lower my head to match where you go, so I don't step on your feet, hehe... The slow practice would be nice... If you can give me the beat, I can whistle the music for you. For us..."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio nodded and instead of Tide's shoulder he put his hand around his waist - not to claim leading, just because it was much more comfortable. Then he hummed a slow waltz, giving the pace.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide put his hand on actor's shoulder, as, indeed, that was much more comfortable for him, having to lower it only that far. He hummed with him at first, but he did not sing, not on the human tongue, anyway. Instead, after a while, as they were making their first steps, he began to whistle quietly, on that elusive, soft demon language. It felt a little like a song, though it wasn't humanlike - despite Tide always loved singing cheesy and heartfelt lyrics, this time, it seemed he felt something more solemn was proper, and so he kept whistling an intricate demon song, adding layers of richness to the little ritual, all the more as they were slowly settling into their unusual dance.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio started carefully, learning to anticipate Tide's moves through touch in a position a bit unusual to him, but he learnt that quickly and soon didn't have to look where he is stepping and could focus on the feel of the dance.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide also learned quickly once he began to relax, as it seemed natural for him to put his body into expressing himself. He soon began to enjoy it more and more, just taking in the elegant fun little moment, whistling the soft waltz, as they grew to dance more freely, demon seeming to particularly enjoy doing the underarm turn, as it was quite a fun move with their unusual proportions.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio was smiling as they danced, enjoying the chance to move in harmony with the demon. He danced as long as Tide was whistling, leaving him the choice when to stop.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
The little moment they stole was perfect, and demon forgot the time, distracted by the pleasure of the movement and beautiful sight before him, not taking him eyes of Senecio.  Finally, they gradually slowed down, but Tide still kept whistling. He suddenly leaned forth and dipped his partner then, watching him lovingly as the whistle turned into humming, and as he closed the distance between their lips, into a tender romantic kiss.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio parted his lips, kissing him passionately and long, as the stolen moment was indeed perfect and he did not want it to end.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide delighted in the kiss, returning it heartily. He was so into it and so content with it that, in the heat of the moment, leaned like that, the crown fell from his head on the floor, and finally, with that, the kiss parted, as Tide snorted into Senecio's face. " And that's why we can't have nice things... " he roasted himself, entertained by his own clumsiness of the moment.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio snorted and picked up the crown. "That was a lovely dance. Thank you," he said. He took his unfinished glass and gave Tide his. "Now seems like a proper time for a toast. To more dances?"

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" To more dances, more hugs, and more toasts... " Tide whispered, clinging the cup, before drinking it.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio drained his glass as well. "Okay... more of this in the evening. Now we can go to While and hopefully see the kittens move."
1 ... 11121314151617 ... 180