Senecio adn Tide II

1 ... 9101112131415 ... 179

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Yes, I think that would be really nice," Senecio nodded. "How about we try it on now?"

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Yes, I would love to! I feel this will be much more me than overly fancy cloak... At least, it will be much more the me I am right now, with this new bit of me. " Tide said shyly, straightening up a little, despite still timid, after Senecio's initial reaction sounding much more confident with this. " Should we remove the pants and put on the dress properly first? Then we can find a suitable transparent shawl, and also pick some cute pair of shoes that match yours..."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Of course," Senecio nodded. "Let me take care of it..." He knelt and started removing Tide's pants slowly.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Maybe because of Senecio's previous reaction, Tide didn't seem nearly as nervous, and maybe a little smug about it, playing innocent. It seemed that he left something out of their previous talk mainly, that without common bodily fluids, Beings don't really need undergarments, and unless they felt the desire to do so, they didn't wear them.
For Tide, who had so much fur, it would only feel unpleasant to add another needless layer. Senecio still couldn't see much on first sight, as maybe reflection of Tide's shyness, there was lot of longer thicker line of soft fur around his privates, spreading down around his thighs, with patches of scales and random feathers sprinkled on lower parts of his legs just like above his chest. On closer look, Senecio could see an outline of the manhood concelealed beneath the fur; while it was somewhat thinner than common human one would be it was longer than  human equivalent, but had to be so to be proportionate to the rest of his tall body. Despite the solemn nature of the situation, Tide snorted a little bit as his pants were lowered, as among the fur of his private parts three pomegranate flowers were growing, and the move tickled him.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio looked a bit surprised. "Wait, you have nothing underneath? If I knew I would have asked if it's alright. Is it?"

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Why do you think I'm so shy about it? " Tide said embarrassedly, but he appeared calmer than before, more trustful. " It's really no need for me to wear anything over pants and the tunic, it's just needless restraint. If it wasn't okay, I wouldn't agree. You were right, regarding what you said earlier... " he said shyly, as he stretched a bit down, to caress Senecio's hair. " It's not fair that I've only seen you naked. Y-you have proved yourself respectful of me so far. I trust you enough for us to be equal in that at least, even if we can't go as far as we'd both like... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Good," Senecio smiled, and he was looking unashamedly, with a hint of curiosity and admiration. "Just... if I knew, I'd make it more romantic or something..."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I think the hugs and compliments filled the romantic quota just about right... It was just right..." Demon whispered softly, shy before an intent look, but making the choice to accept it, even with a bit of wonder at actor's expression and free reaction. " I wish I could have made it more sensual in undressing or something... But it's just not really me. I admire how free and unrestrained you are, and it's refreshing, but I would feel too shy for it. It's enough to me that you are comfortable with what you see. I... feel so comfortable with you. It would be a bit of a blow if you acted differently after seeing more of me... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"So are you comfortable right now or would you be more comfortable in the dress?" Senecio asked. "Because I'm fine with this..."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Wait... You want me to stay like this for a while? Like, walk around the room like that? " Tide grinned suddenly, as he was rather surprised with the development, but bemused by it. He didn't deny him that, though. Instead, his gaze was loving. " Yes, while I am generally around other people clothing is pleasant, but... I have told you once, haven't I? On that palace roof... Clothes for us is more like a second skin. We are double skinned like that. Like selkies, in the legends, okay? Now that I know you're really fine with it... I want to see how it feels to selkies. I am fine with shedding my second skin a while. But it may be better if you stand up now... " he teased innocently. " I keep feeling like you're just about to go for a blowjob or something, and that would so not be wise, so let's just be casual about it, deal? "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Okay, beautiful," Senecio grinned and stood up. He got his glass of wine and took a sip from it, enjoying himself.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
The demon seemed bemused and pleased about the unusual request, but it seemed that after the emotional turmoil of worrying what Senecio will think about him, he was ready to just go with the flow. He removed his large booths, the last remnants of his clothing, his feet seeming more humanlike, but with nails more akin to claws, as, being on the inside, he probably didn't feel the need to refine them as much as his fingers. When he did that and folded his clothes carefully aside, he stood up and stretched and yawned innocently, and then walked back to the table with the bottle, refilling his glass casually.
He seemed to feel an innocent pleasure with giving actor chance to just observe him like this, as to himself, it was a big pleasure to watch Senecio unclothed and casual of it before him, and despite it being clearly unusual to him, it was the important and needed new step to him in their relationship.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Do you want a cake or nanaimo bar?" Senecio asked, taking one as well."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Nanaimo bar would be great, thank you... I just love them. It's like eating a bundle of meaningful soft goo wrapped in three cute layers, " he said, and he shyly sat down beside Senecio, taking a treat from the basket.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Time to try the belt," Senecio smirked as he ate his nanaimo bar. "So would you like to try on that dress?" he asked then.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Doing this for too long would be too unusual for the first time... so that would be yes. " Tide agreed. " Let's just make sure to choose the shawl right after it then, I'd feel naked without something covering my shoulders. " he grinned a little, and after taking a few more bars and licking his fingers clean, he reached for the dress, putting it on.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio helped him, adjusting the dress on his shoulders and straightening the skirt.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide made a few spinning circles once the dress was on, seeming pleased with its flow.
" Could you check the area with shoes while I go search for the shawl, dear? " he asked shyly. " I think I have some nice purplish transparent that can go well over the upper dress as we spoke, I just have to dig in the basket and find them... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Okay. All shoes there are your size, right? What height of heels are you comfortable with?" Senecio asked.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" All shoes in that corner are mine, the one in the middle row and the back are Hans's and Sage's, and so on... " Tide pointed. " When I have time, I basically sew for the whole family, but mostly for Hans, he loves wearing what I make him. "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio took a look at them."So what height of heels do you feel like wearing?"

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I am already tall enough, thank you! " Demon chuckled. " I actually only have a couple of heeled shoes, and those are the ones I wear in privacy when I want to feel cute, not in general - it would really be overkill if I were to appear taller when I am already, like, three meters tall. " he snickered bemusedly. " Try to pick some on the flatter side. The booths give you some tallness, so we don't want to undo that by giving me high heels. "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Are you sure? I do not mind the difference and three meters or three meters and something is not that much of a difference," Senecio said. "If you feel cute in them, I don't see why you shouldn't wear them."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" You seem quite persistent... Do you have a thing for high heels?" Tide tilted his head with interest." I digress, but... I guess you are right. Probably few will see them, so it does not really matter if others would think of the height, we should just wear what we like. So let's put it differently, then. Pick me whichee size you find but that you think matches our style the best. Deal?"

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Not for high heels in patricular, but I have a thing for you feeling cute," Senecio said. "How about these?" he asked. https://images.app.goo.gl/uWbfM18HZUpfMYEQ6