Senecio adn Tide II

1 ... 891011121314 ... 179

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" It tickles... but it feels nice. The skin there is sensitive - hahah.." Tide giggled with the touch. he tilted his head at actor's question, gulping shyly. " Well... Whatever you want to do... I am curious. So, okay... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio grinned and leaned towards Tide. And then he burrowed his face into the soft fur on his chest like into a fluffy pillow.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Finally, Tide laughed with it and seemed he was unable to keep up with the tension, with such an innocent childish act that was so clearly one of pleasure. He was carried by the moment, and he turned to the actor, and embraced him, surrounding him with the softness of his shoulders and upper arms too. His fur had a salty fresh scent, like the ocean, and it felt pleasant. The pomegranate flowers, now that he removed his shirt, had a rather intense smell, that couldn't be easily compared to other flowers - it smelt the way one could describe happiness if it had a scent, would smell. It was soothing and sleepy, mixed like that, like scent of the summer, in the earnest embrace.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio breathed in deeply. "So soft..." he murmured. "Honestly, this is amazing."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
He could feet Tide-s heart skip a beat with joy that his words brought. The relief was so deep that the demon leaned against him more, and he purred, and nestled with him, caressing his hair.
" You are softer... " he chipped in fervently, closing his eyes slowly. " I feel so safe with you that every touch feels lighter than air... It's like hugging a friendly cloud. It's so nice... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Me, a cloud?" Senecio snorted. "Speaks the fluffy pillow..."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" A pillow and a cloud sound so romantic... " Tide snorted, but it was obvious he was teasing the choice this time, holding him close, though. " Seine... Would you mind to sit down in my lap for a little while? I'd like to hold you, you know, just a casual thing between a pillow and a cloud, and all that... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Do you even need to ask?" Senecio grinned and shifted into Tide's lap without raising his head from the soft fur.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide sighed contentedly. He leaned back on the sofa and closed his eyes with actor in his hold, seeming to enjoy the little moment that turned out rather more than okay, after all. He savoured it, sleepily caressing his back in soothing circles as if it was something that came naturally to him when relaxed and enjoying close contact.

" I need to ask," he whispered. " It is in my nature. I'd like to work up to the time when I don't feel the need to ask. But for that, I need just a while longer... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Okay... And may I ask something, too?" Senecio murmured into his fur. "I know you have other forms too, and this one is supposed to be the most presentable one. But I'm curious about the one you took on the roof, when you thought I was Lorenzo and you caught me when I fell. If you were to take off your clothes in it, would there be barbs? Or thorns? Something sharp? Silly from me, I know... It would just be a perfect combination with this softness..."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide blushed a little bit by an unexpected question, but he tried to answer the best he could.
" Well... That form is one I feel more inclined to take when I am angry. It fits that emotion best, as anger powers it with more agility and speed. I was very angry with Lorenzo at that moment. So, it is a bit... sharp-edged form. " he whispered embarrassedly. " I don't think I could bring my forms to reflect some cruelty... But it is a bit sharper. No fur in it, and bare scaly skin, both male and female private organs, and in that particular form, both male and female parts are a bit... Spiky from inside and outside, just like my skin in that form is too. I mean, it's just such extension of the form, natural progression. Not kind of spikes that would cut you in half or something, but you could compare them to dulled thorns, that can cut if, um, pressed too hard against, but not really if you just lightly touch them. " he seemed embarrassed over that, at least by his clearing out. " It's not in all my forms, that one is quite studying and spiky because it comes from my desire to be intimidating, strong, protective. I have whole loads of forms, and very few don't have both female and male organs or equivalents of. I present as male right now, but I am very gender fluid. How I identify can fluctuate. For example, I didn't tell you, and I hope it's not much of a difference, but this form has both male and female parts, too. Coming from the tapestry of so many souls blended into one, I am very androgynous... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"And I hope it's not much of a difference to you that I've never seen much allure in the female parts?" Senecio murmured. "But I like the strong shape of spikes and the softness of fur..."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I admit I was a little hesitant to tell you because you always seemed to say that you are only interested in men. It really doesn't matter that you aren't attracted to that part, as long as you are attracted to me in general. " the demon whispered a little unsurely. " It is just... important to me, that you understand me. That you accept that I am not male or female, but something in between, sometimes more of the one, sometimes more of the other. Not because of now, but the future. Because if... if we stay together, longer that one human lifetime, there may come a time here and there, when I will feel more like a lady, and present myself more like that, especially if... if we would be growing younglings. If it comes to that, I would want to be a very good mom, and have a soft body that can give softest hugs, and have breasts to breastfeed my children. " he evaded his look, seeming embarrassed, but speaking things of importance. " It would be... it would be nice to know your feelings for me won't change in those most trying times if such a little thing as my gender changes... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"It's still you, I would still love you. I only wouldn't enjoy sex with those parts much, I fear... As long as you don't expect me to, it's fine to me," Senecio said.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I fear I don't really get gender binary distinctions so much, but I think I can understand it. It's like having a choice between a meat or a cheese pie. People prefer one or the other, some may prefer both... Some neither. But you and me and in a bit different position than most people. We don't have to stick with cliches. We have a whole table with meals we may or may not choose to try. What... What I am meaning to say, is..." Tide spoke quietly, in his timidness, not able to muster anything but a whisper." Those are my humanoid forms, but we could think out of the box. We can't go all the way like this but perhaps we can still explore in other directions, if you like unconventional stuff. It is not just about making love with more spiky or fluffy creature. It is more like... Will we some day want to try something with more plant like form? Form with tentacles? A big pile of halucionogenic goo? Or, I don't know... maybe an eldirich worm that can engulf you in its aphrodisiac slime for hours until it squeezes you completely dry? I mean... I am really much more diverse, to just be deemed a meat pie... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Okay, sounds fun," Senecio smirked. "I'm just saying that I'm not a big fan of sticking it into holes."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide seemed to grow a little more withdrawn at that, unexpectedly. He bit his lip, as if unsure if he should say it, but in the end, he did.
" I am sorry that making love with me can be troublesome. To be honest... I am not a big fan of getting things stuck inside my holes. It's only that humans before or later want to go all the way, and, chained and drugged, that is the most reliable way we can do it safely. But it's very hard for me to enjoy it like that. " he whispered, evading his look with embarrassment. " That's why it is so freeing... to be with you. I like exploring. I may not be able to use my male parts, but using fingers in its stead is still so fun for me. Being... penetrated... isn't really fun. " his voice grew rather thin. " I know it's cowardly, but even with Hans... I am very sensitive to touches on such intimate places of my soul. And after a couple of bad experiences, while I was chained, I just developed a repulsion to it. I am not sure if I could find it pleasant anymore. I'd only be glad to do it if it was for making kids, but I' not sure if I'd enjoy it even then. It's not just about girl parts... Men also have parts that things can be put in, and I have both. But if you don't want either of that, I can only say... I second that. I would try anything with you, to make you happy, but I think I will be calmer, knowing you dislike it too and won't initiate it... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Great," Senecio sighed with relief. "Well, not great that you have had bad experiences with it, but great that we are compatible in that dislike. I see absolutely no allure in drugging you and then being the top."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide had to chuckle at the choice of words, relaxing a little with the tone.
" It's not just about being drugs... Ask Hans, right drugs can be fun. It's more about what we do during it. " Tide whispered with some bemusement. " But we don't have to talk about anything dark or unpleasant anymore... For now, I am just glad you understand. It is nice... to be with you. Like this, too. It's nice to be intimate without having to worry it will grow sexual. It's nice to just be very close... " he whispered, embracing actor more tightly again, without fear - it seemed that to him it was a big thing, to just be able to enjoy physical contact without worrying it will escalate into more than that, as moments like those seemed to deepen the trust he felt to Senecio.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Not unless you want to," Senecio said, running his fingers through the fur.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I know... " Tide trembled, as it seemed it felt pleasant to him to just cuddle closely with him and be caressed without it having to turn into something more, not now. He sneezed when actor touched him too closely to the gills, and then he chuckled with the fact. He suddenly seemed to get an idea, and he innocently picked up one pomegranate flower from his fur and picked it up carefully, and then put it in actor's hat among the decorative pearls innocently, with affection, grinning at the sight.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Wow," Senecio smiled. "I'm actually wearing a part of you? Those flowers are so lovely, maybe we could figure out a way to not cover them conpletely with the shawl..."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I don't really think they need sunlight to grow, otherwise, they wouldn't have grown at all." Tide replied, thoughtfully tracing one flower. " I didn't notice them this morning, but something tells me that.... They grow when I am really happy, just like Cernunnos grows flowers and then fruits when he is really happy. It was just so great to see you again, and to be intimate with you when you woke up and then go to eat with you... and the trip to the beach.... It was wonderful. I think... Part of me that used to be Cernunnos was so happy to be outside in the sun and live freely, it had to put that joy into something. "  He said embarrassedly." I think that's why they grew... I didn't have control of it. They just grew where they felt like... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"They look very pretty," Senecio said. "And they would go really well with the dress."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide's chest fluffed up, as it seemed the compliment meant a lot to him and brighten him up more. He didn't notice it, but some of pomegranate flowers grew a little more with it, and one closed new bud peeked through from the fur.
" You... really think so? I guess they would not be bad, as a highlight. But I am curious of them, so I would rather not pick up all of them. Hmm... So when you mentioned having them more visible, you meant not in common outfit, but the dress, right? I see... You are right... It would be prettier when seen. It is not normally my comfort zone, but for this ocassion... What do you say that we maybe remove the bigger cloak, after all? Maybe I could just wear a thin transparent shawl, enough for comfort, but not opaque  so flowers can be seen beneath. They feel... Very bubbly. I feel they want to be seen..."
1 ... 891011121314 ... 179