Senecio adn Tide II

1 ... 6789101112 ... 179

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide's lip trembled, and he looked at Senecio with what could only be described as tearful admiration and affection, as if getting this led him to see Senecio in a whole new light. He slowly left the clothes aside.
" H-how... can you read my heart like that? Both beautiful and thoughtful... I-it's an overkill. Your clothes are nice... But you are incomparably better... " He whispered hoarsely, and suddenly, carried by the emotions, he knelt lightly and embraced him.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio would know how to react to a kiss or to an embrace. He did not really know what to do with kneeling, though. He seemed a bit embarrassed as he hugged Tide back. "I just though you would like him to have something like that, if you had time to come with us.."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide didn't seem to notice the embarrassment - he held Senecio close, and as actor embraced him back, he trembled as the demon started to purr contentedly.
" But.. I wasn't there, and didn't order it. You did. I didn't even know I desired this until I sow it... " He whispered quietly." I... It's so nice when you can lean on someone, but it's even better when someone understands your heart enough to surprise you so pleasantly like this... You know me enough to know how terribly important happiness of Beings I look after are to me, and when you were given a chance you put your mind into arranging one special one of them such a treat, you thought of everything. How can I not be grateful and smitten? I don't know how to put these feelings to acts, so I have to speak. This is terribly important to me. It feels wonderful to be known..."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"And I don't know what to say to that..." Senecio murmured, leaning over Tide as he din't feel comfortable being in a higher position.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
When Tide realized position was the issue, it finally snapped him out of his infatuation, and he chuckled.
" You know... if you don't tell me you are uncomfortable, what if I assume it's alright?" He asked, suddenly, in a still soft, but conspiratorial voice. Unexpectedly, he did something new - he straightened up and he raised the actor from the ground, but not in a hug this time - he pinned him against the wall, but in a way that actor was in higher position than a demon again, his feet not touching the ground, only thing keeping him stable being the demon's hands. They were only inches away from each other's face, and actor could feel Tide's bathed breath as the demon gazed at him, teasing him tenderly. " Ooops... I assumed it was fine. What are you going to do now?"

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"You know..." Senecio smiled slowly, enjoying the feeling of the demon's strength as his issue wasn't as much with being higher than with Tide appearing so humble before him, "...this actually is fine. Much better than before."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Come on... " Tide snorted a little bit, finding the whole situation a little absurd and bemusing, but not able to stop. Instead of a kiss or hug this time, while keeping Senecio in that position, he just leaned against him and leaned his head against the actor's shoulder, something, besides kneeling, that he could only do in this position when the actor was *taller* than him. " You know... Sometimes, when you feel strongly, you need to put your whole body into it... like when we met in the morning..." he murmured, closing his eyes, not moving, just enjoying the moment he stole. " What can I say? I know you hoped to make me happy by looking great and all like I hope to make you happy with my looks at the ball too, but... You just delighted me with something so much more important to me. So I feel very strongly right now... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"I just don't know how to respond to that..." Senecio whispered shyly. "You are welcome? Doesn't really cut it..."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" And I feel so intensely I have to do something, but I don't know what. If what I felt right now was lust, it would have been easier. " Tide smiled a little, not moving, keeping leaning closely - to him, holding Senecio against the wall must have been no harder than holding a feather. " But what I feel... I feel to you so strongly that it aches, like sailor feels to the sea. If you know not how to respond, tell me what to do, please. What would cheer you up and make your day? What can I do back for you? " he purred softly and trustfully against him. " I... am too content to think of something smart... My thoughts are too bubbly... The world is too bubbly to think clearly when I am with you... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Well then, how about a glass of bubbly wine in celebration? I'm quite proud of the idea, after all, and I'm glad you are so delighted with it..." Senecio said.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Giving Tide's feelings direction seemed to be a good idea, as directionless, Being was just prone to speak of his joy and delight and be distracted, not knowing how to express them. But now, he was given a direction and so he grinned slowly. He raised his head to look at the actor, and his foamy blue eyes, so terrifying yet so gentle, were filled with excitement.
" Should we dress up nicely and pick our jewellery, and then sit down on the sofa as we drink, while we look at how fancy we are in the mirror? " he suggested eagerly. " Or should we wait after we change into old clothes so we don't spill anything? Or... Would you maybe go fetch us some wine you like from the kitchen, while I dress up, to surprise you with how I look in the clothes? " he asked, explaining a little shyly. " I... have borrowed my cloak to While, to keep him safe, and it's a too big piece of my soul, I can't pass through layers without it. So, I'll have to dress and undress as humans do... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Would you mind letting me watch as you change the clothes, too?" Senecio asked. "We could go for the wine and sip it while we dress slowly."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide held his breath, at the question that he anticipated in a way, but perhaps not so casually.
" You may be... A little more disappointed than not. I am not really as sensual as you underneath, with pale skin as smooth as silk and all... " he tried to jest, but his voice was a little hoarse. " I managed to craft rather humanlike form on the outside, but beneath the long sleeves, um... let's say there's a reason I am so soft to hug. I kind of... have furr. And scales. And gills. I kind of packed off more unsightly parts beneath, like I keep face beneath the mask. But if you don't mind... Then, it's okay... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Who said that only pale skin is sensual..." Senecio muttered. "You have seen me naked already, and I haven't seen even your bare chest. I would really like to... if you are comfortable with it."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I am really comfortable with you... It feels safe to be with you. But just as much, I enjoy how much you want me. That's... new to me. Unexpectedly new. " Tide chuckled, but not out of bemusement, but nervously, a little tensely. " It would hurt to lose that, now that I know how it feels. But if you are sure that it won't turn out that way... then... " demon spoke so very quietly, shyly, as if deciding a big thing, for him, instead of pulling back, offering more. " It would feel less awkward if you helped me out rather than just watched, right? As long as you don't do anything but help out... I think it would be okay.  As long as you... don't pretend anything. Whether you like what you see or dislike, I just want honesty. I would want to know... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"You wanted to know what would cheer me up and make my day," Senecio said. "Well, this would. Could you just get the wine first, so we have some proper atmosphere of spoiling ourselves for it? I don't want to walk around half-dress like this. I'm quite sure there's a stash of the wine prepared for the ball. Nobody should mind if we drink our share a bit sooner, right? And maybe even some cake... Let's do a little ball rehearsal!"

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide snorted a little bit at the words, the casualness of it seeming to reassure him a little bit, as well as the prospect of having time to prepare himself.
" That would be really nice... Okay. " He whispered wonderingly, as he slowly lowered the actor to the floor until he was secure on his feet. " I don't want you to spoil the surprise for everyone, half-dressed like that... You should be a star of the ball. I'll bring the wine from the kitchen. What kind of sweets would you like? I'm pretty sure Jake has baked us a sizeable batch of Nanaimo bars, I looked forward to having some when we have time... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Sounds great," Senecio nodded. "I'll wait here."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide nodded, and with a step a little too light from excitement, he picked up the mask and left, hoping rather fast, as it seemed, despite his reluctance, this was something he wanted as much as was unsure of.

Soon, quite sooner than a human would take to arrive back and forth, the demon was already back, shyly bringing the tray with wine and various little cakes in one hand, and in the other hand he carried a basket full of Nanaimo bars that Jake prepared for them, with indigo bow on top, a little touch cook seemed to like adding, just like he added it to Death's basket.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Awesome," Senecio smiled and reached for the wine to pour it into glasses.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide seemed to not be sure what to do in the circumstances, so he let Senecio lead. After the actor poured the wine, he took the glass thoughtfully but didn't drink yet.
" It feels like a proper time for a toast," he whispered. " But it feels too uncertain to toast to anything yet... Not before you see me. So, may we save it for later? " he asked unsurely. " I'd like to really mean it, whatever we choose to toast to... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"How about wine now and toast later?" Senecio asked.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" That sounds alright... Though I guess it's as good as time as any to admit I can't get drunk. To me drinking wine is like drinking a touch more intense juice," Tide smiled a little bit at last, as he finally sipped from the glass.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio smirked and took a sip. "Not that I'm planning to get drunk before the play either. This is a very light and fancy wine. More of a fashion accessory than drink. Which reminds me, I still don't have my boots. Are you gonna do something about that?" he extended his foot suggestively.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Oh, and the cloak, too! Yes, let's dress you up! Marvelling at your looks is already much more of my thing right now than stronger juice. " Tide's face lit up. He left the glass on the table, and he took the booths, before, kneeling fully this time, he began innocently and suggestively putting them on the actor's feet, enjoying how well they fit with the rest of the outfit.
1 ... 6789101112 ... 179