Svarik and the company I :)

1 ... 96979899100

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"We will try some cat form then, spmetimes later. She's not that comfortable in small forms, so we will keep the dog form for now. You are coming with us, after all, and Erdel can protect us as well."

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Suddenly, Tide narrowed his eyes a little at them.
" So, size of her form is problem? Yes, I can see why would that be. Bigger sizes feel safer. " he commented, and then glanced at king, slowly. " You know cats can be bigger than breed you have seen at your home, little Nightingale? I value your safety, and I see you are nervous about this purring more than you should be. But your feelings are valid and important, and I can not enjoy myself if gift shops if they're not respected before all. " he said gently. " Would you humor me, dear guest, and let us see if we can help Xia develop some cat form now, before we leave, please? If you go with me, little one, to the highest palace on highest hill of our city, there, there is Sage's sweet animal zoo, and cats love me, so I can lead you through cats' rooms freely. You can even caress some, if you'd like, and if we're lucky, Xia may get inspired more than she would from those silly anatomically incorrect books you carry. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"If we go to the zoo, we should spend more time there. I would like to show her more of the animals that she just knows from pictures. Let's go there now, and we can go shopping in the afternoon. Melody might wake until then as well."

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Let's go to the zoo, then. "
" I can't wait to go to the market, to be honest, but zoo should be fun, too. " Erdel agreed, and when they explained to Xia where they go and sow how excited and eager she got, full of curiosity, there was no question, anymore. They got ready, and after king dyed his hair and demons asked Hans for permission,  Tide led them to the highest palace on the highest hill, though he would stop by every now and then, as he seemed respected and beloved here, and many people wanted to bid him good day and greet him.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik enjoyed the anonymity as they passed through the city and thise who turned after them were doing it hecause of Tide, not him. He thought so, at least, but it was not always so...

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide, though, no matter how much he indulged others and wanted to be pleasant with everyone, just like Erdel, kept an eye out for any possible threat, decisive to not allow anyone to harm his new sweet little guest on his watch.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
Someone was indeed following them, but when he saw that Tide is there as well, he kept out of sight and soon disappeared in tge side streets. They arrived to the zoo without any incident.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide did not say anything to Svarik, not to upset him or the others, in case they did not notice. He instead just did all he can to make them comfortable, and be pleasant to them, and keep them engaged. Soon, they climbed up few stairs, into the excluded garden part, where huge big was dedicated to many animals that lived there - it was such a rich collection, and it seemed to have been Sage's hobby to collect various beautiful animals of all kinds and give them home, and it was like a most enchanting zoo in the world, free from shadow of mysterious encounter that, thanks to Tide's presence, for now, did not happen.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik did not suspect anything, and he was showing Xia the various animals they saw in book, amd others that even he didn't know and had to ask Tide their names.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide was patient and kind, and he explained to king all he desired to know, and as well spoke to Xia more of animals in their native, beautiful whistling language. He never indulged himself too much, though, remaining attentive to every sound of danger, as with mysterious stranger from before, some of his primordial wareness kicked in, and he wanted to double check everything to protect his guests.

At one point, when they finished the visit some time later, Xia paused, and she whistled expectedly, seeming excited, after they visited the cats, wanting they to go aside so she could try out a new form.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"So you liked the cats?" Svarik smiled, looking for a place where she would feel comfortable enough to change.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
When they got to safe place, excitedly, indeed seeming to love cats - Xia transformed.
It was a form little bigger than a dog, actually... It was a form of an adorable, golden furred, and blue eyed, baby tiger, looking almost identical to the baby tiger they sow in its home here, only with more vivid colors and softer fur. Xia purred brightly, and squealed like baby tiger would, eager to see what Svarik would think of her.
https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m55jnvW4pz1qdb2suo1_1280.png

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"Oh dear... I wouldn't call this exactly a disguise, but who cares, it's lovely. Come here..." Svarik chuckled, and opened his arms to hug her in the new form.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" And she literally transformed into only specie from all cats we sow that can't purr... But who cares, we can always claim that much is some mutation, already, when we at least have a cat something... " Tide was baffled - but once fervent and excited Xia run into king's arms with such big delight and joy, he couldn't help it, and he burst into laughter too, at the wonderful adorable creature.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"Yes, this would definitely draw more attention than a purring dog..." Svarik smirked. "Let's keep the dog form as a disguise, and this one for impressions and for when you feel like wearing it..."

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
When Tide explained to her the matter, Xia only then seemed to get, that this was supposed to be for disguise, not just as a cat form for her. She shyly bid to try again, but this time, she took a little longer...
Before she took form of a elegant golden ocelot. It was dwarf leopard, less of a wild animals, and more of an exotic pet, as Tide explained her, so she looked at king hoefully and shyly, as if asking him if she could pass as an innocent blue eyes exotic pet, not really seeming sure what is rare and what expected to see, as she had little experience to judge that with:

http://7-themes.com/data_images/out/52/6949826-ocelot.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/0f/14/81/0f14810d6c388a5fbf71857c429e17fd.jpg

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"Oh, that's even prettier..." Svarik said admiringly. "And this one does purr, right? Do people keep such pets here, Tide? In the capital, it couldn't pass, but maybe here it could?"

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" It can pass, yes, this is already much better. " Tide smiled a little cunningly. " They are expensive, so you would have to be prepared to be considered a rich guy, though, as mostly merchants and aristocrats keep them. I am pretty sure lot of beggars will be flocking around you for coins, so don't say I didn't warn you, sweet prince. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"We wre going to the shops anyways, so it's good if the merchant trust us that we have enough coin to buy their things. But re there many beggars here?"

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Not in our city. Sage is good, and kind, and takes care of everyone. But city we are going in is much bigger, and we have influence there, of course, but it's not our home, you understand, so we can not take care of everything from comfort of our shadows, you see - so there are beggars, yes. " Tide said. He paused then, as he added, with unusually bright tone. " But... You know what? I think that it would be bit lonely if only I came. I am sure Hans and Sage would really love to come, if we invited them too. Moreover, I think we should go check out on Melody right now, to see if she's awake. She's such a bundle of joy... " he changed king's subject, with just little trace of urgency he couldn't hide, because he was bad at hiding anything. " When else will we get chance to have all of us go out shopping? When else will we have change to buy cute trinkets your sweet Melody likes on the spot? I think we should go back, to see if others are free, and if they want to go with us too. I would have so much fun, if my friends and your sleepy friend could come too... "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"That would be nice if they all could come," Svarik nodded. "Let's go and ask them."

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide was quick on his feet, and he knew to find his friends anywhere, it seemed. There was just something in the overly playful tone he asked with, as both Sage and Hans looked at him, and then smiled back, and agreed right away, leaving everything else aside. So, with Hans and Sage in step, and Tide, as nimble demon, jumping over few stairs every now and then as they climbed up, they went straight to room on the roof to check on Melody Falcon.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik was hoping that Melody is already awake, not wanting her to miss it.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
She was still sleeping, though - but it didn't seem to be problem for Tide, when he got something into his head. He shook her shoulders gently, and despite protests of others, he woke her up. She was sleepy, but with his insisting and kind innocent jester, after he told her what he wanted, she couldn't get angry, and she gladly accepted to go, seeming excited to do this with her Sunshine . Tide thanked her warmly, saying how much he looked forward to hang out with her - in truth, he wanted to bring her with them, because, being weary and weak, she was a weakest link, and he judged that if whatever was following them had evil intents, it would try to strike Melody first, so they had to bring her to protect her. His wish to bring everyone had a very intent purpose - making sure there's least of a chance of something going wrong. With all of them being in one place, chance for weakest of them being captured or hurt was weakest, and weakest were definitely sick Melody, and powerless Hans.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
It created a problem though, since they couldn't all fly on Xia's back to the forth city. "Shall we see the market here, then?" Svarik asked when he saw that there are all seven of them going.
1 ... 96979899100