Svarik and the company I :)

1 ... 9596979899100

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" For this particular instance, it may be best if you imagine a soul like an adult tree that stopped growing once it reached adulthood. " Tide advised him shyly. " Somebody cut out some of its branches, and now it's stuck like that, sad and ugly, with cut of branches. What this apple does, is make soul behave just like a tree - it kickstarts the process of new growth. On places of old branches, it will make new branches grow, on places where old ones were cut of. It will be different branches, sure, but they will feel as if they came from you, not by just tearing into your bark branches of some other tree and hoping it would just grow. " Tide said meaningfully. " That is very important bit - it makes old parts grow shape to fill gaps, yes. Which means that what grows, will come from within you, and feel like you, not like a foreign object - and is already as in tune with you as you are. There's nothing strain you need to get in tune with... Just you. Only downside is that it's really personal and vulnerable experience, as you might suspect - so you really have to be well prepared, if you want it not to hurt, and if you want more soul to grow back. "

( OOC: By all the reviews I found, this is one of the best cheaper Wacom alternatives - for Wacom tablet of same size, I would have to play more than 2000 euros, and this one has bit worse specifications, but for a student, prize difference is really a great save, and I am so happy I found it, because otherwise, I could only had been able to afford a 13 inch Wacom, and that's way too small to be comfortable for someone who draws as much as me. We can try it out together when it comes, and if it turns out as good as I read that it did, I think it would be great if you got one too, screen tablets always looked very fun to me, and I planned for saving up for one if I started working, and I am happy scholarship came in so handy for it :D
Thank you so much for being so considerate, I am so glad for this chance to get this beauty, I really hope it will help me out get to have some more fun working, since I've been experiencing a bit of burnout the last year from all numerous school assignments that had worn me out, and it will sure be fun change of pace to get to work with something so delightful and cool, it's my first new piece of equipment since 3 years ago when we bought laptop, so I am very excited. :)

I do have bank account in Tatra Bank, we made one when we came here, so they could give us scholarship for time while we're here. This is really the first bank account of my own, so I never had to send money to others before - do you think it would be better to go to your account and make a deposit, or to transfer directly from one bank account to another? Would provision be bigger that way, and how much money it usually is? I really never had to do things like these before, so I don't know what is exactly procedure, but whatever is needed, I'll do it right away ;)

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"And is there some particular way how to prepare for it?" Svarik asked. "Not only for Death, I'm asking for Melody and Cernunnos as well...)

(OOC: I think there should be no provision either way, I don't know Tatra Bank's internetbanking layout, but if you have the login information, it shouldn't be hard to send money over it, so it's only a matter of what is more comfortable to you)

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" You need to feel safe, relaxed, in trustful environment. " Tide replied more calmly, words coming easier to him when he could pretend he only spoke of of Cernunnos and Melody. " Warm, tended, content to be where you are, surrounded by friends. It can be very vulnerable experience, specially if you have lost very big part of your soul, so you need to have people around you that care for you, to soothe you and support you. I know it's a bit vague and obvious advise, coming from a demon - but you need to listen to your heart, and do what feels right. If hug would soothe you, be honest with yourself, and rest in someone's hug. If you need to hold someone's hand, hold someone's hand. If you desire somebody to speak gently to you and tell you stories, ask for that - just listen to your desires and work by them. If you are able to feel you are gentle and patient with yourself, if people around you are gentle and patient with you, if you are in loving and safe environment, and if you eat the apple  only then, when you feel most calm and fulfilled and feel desire to grow and be better - it will tap into feeling of harmony with your true self. It will be most desirable environment, for your soul to grow most freely and as much as possible... "

( OOC: I do have internetbanking account, they showed us how to access it, I will try to login now, and see if I can figure out how to do it :)

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"Good, I understand what you mean now. I think for Melody, it would be best to do it back home, don't you think?" he asked Erdel.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Yes. Back home. With Falcon. After he throws upon her one more clumsy love song. Preferably sealed with a kiss in the end. " Erdel couldn't help but to chuckle innocently, imagining what Melody's comfort zone would be like.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"I'm not sure about the song, but the rest should fit," Svarik smiled.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I can't wait to see how happy she'd be. I'd love to see her gleaming with new strength. She was always so nice to me, I am very glad I could do this for her. " young demon beamed shyly.
Tide coughed little timidly, not wanting to interrupt moment, but seeming to feel little restless after sitting for so long.
" She will sleep for quite a while now, though, I am sure. " he said timidly. " Would you, um, perhaps like us to go out while she sleeps? I would very much.. Like that... In case I don't see you guys around for a while... "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"I think we could. Let's write her a note where she can find us if she wakes sooner than we arrive. Maybe we could go to the marketplace, to look for some nice things they sell here?"

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" We have some really cool stuff in the markets and giftshops. But if you're seeking for one of the best places in the seaside for gifts, 4th city is really great - it is main attraction for travelers, and it had all kinds of super crazy things in its hundreds of shops. I haven't been there for a decade or two, it would be nice to check it out once more. " Tide suggested hopefully. " It should be just around 1 hour of flight from here to west. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"That sounds good. Do we need to tell Hans that you are coming with us?"

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" We need to ask him very nicely. If we do, then maybe he'll say yes. " Tide said excitedly, letting Xia slip from his lap, so he could stand up. " He's in the garden right now, talking through some boring stuff with his men, so we may still catch a chance to ask him, if we go right away! "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"Let's go and ask him then," Svarik stood up. "Do you think I should dye my hair before we go?"

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" You should really dye your hair, if you can do it on your own, sir. It's way too bright for going out unnoticed - it's obvious you're from the north, when you look like that.  " Erdel suggested. " And I could go speak with Tide to Hans in meantime. We will call you if we don't manage to convince him, but if I speak in your name and explain how much you wish Tide'd go with us, I'm sure he'd let him. " vampire suggested innocently.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"Alright," Svarik nodded. "Tide can help me if I don't manage it alone. Hm, let's see... Did Garnet leave any instructions about how to use it?"

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" You just mix up everything she put in the correct marked bottles until it's gluey, and rub it in on your hair. You wait for 15 minutes, wash it out with plain water, and voila! - you are brown haired for a while. " Tide explained. " It should be easy. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"Sounds manageable enough," Svarik nodded. "By the way, Xia's form of disguise is a dog... Would you not mind?"

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide tensed a bit, but then, he replied shyly.
" Well, um... It's just a disguise. She doesn't have mind of a dog. " he said timidly. " It should be alright, then. I just don't like them, barking and howling at me. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"She certainly won't bark and howl at you," Svarik assured him. "But I would be grateful if you would explain to her that dogs don't purr..."

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" To forbid her to purr?" Tide asked horrified. " But... It is such a simle pleasure... It is her happy sound." He shook his head fervently. " I can not forbid her something like that, never. It is as if telling someone his laugher is ugly or funny. She should purr whenever she likes. It is healthy for her, all else would be cruel. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"Then how do we explain it if she starts purring in dog disguise? Maybe here we are safe, but there may be people who would want to hurt us if they find out who we really are..." Svarik said, and a shade passed over his face as he remembered how he thought he was safe in the palace after the coronation.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Do you think anything could ever hurt you..." Tide asked quietly, straightening solemnly, and in his stance there was something dignified and reliable, solid like a rock carved straight from the times of old. " When I am with you? I told you, didn't I.. " his voice grew little warmer, but his proud solemn stance did not change, as he grinned dangerously. " If anyone is unkind to you, I will eat them. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"You won't be always with us, though," Svarik smiled a bit sadly, torn about what to do with Xia's purring in disguise.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" If future bothers you, and not the present... " Tide said slowly, and looked away, seeming still a little bit tense after, what to him, seemed to have been appaling suggestion. " *Never* make her stop her happy sounds. It's like someone forcing you to stop laughing. It's not polite. It's... Harsh. Let her laugh. " he said, and he gently and thoughtfully caressed confused Xia under ear. " If you absolutely mind it, though... Why dog? Use this time when she is so impressionable and can develop many forms. Ask her to be a cat. True, I doubt she would be able to make too convincing cat, since she is more inclined to dogs - but if she turns out strange, you can always claim she's an exotic breed, or mixed breed, can you not? Cats come in many shapes and forms... And who would question an origin of purring of a cute cat? "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"I thought demons' forms they can take are limited... If she takes a cat form, doesn't it take away from their number? There are different breeds of dogs too, we could maybe make up some story about why this one purrs..."

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" She is.. Unique in this regard. For no other reason that she has been made, instead of born. She has no filter. Her imagination is still flowing.. She does not have set image of who she is and what she wants to be. " Tide replied. " There is no *set number*. Only limit of your mind. You can only take forms of what you can imagine yourself as. Your friend Erdel has been human before. " he noted gently. " That's why he only has one form - he was born like that, and can only imagine himself looking like that. Who knows when and if he'll develop another looks. But Xia does not know that. She is like a little girl in the dress shop... She wants to try every dress, without having second thoughts if it's her style or dress size. She can imagine herself in all kinds of dresses, to a limit, of course, but none the less, with few limits. Right now, she's so impressionable, and inspired, and she can take on many forms more less comfortably. You should use this time, to have her develop as many forms as possible, so her mind could remain open, and she could be able to keep as many forms as she can later on, instead of limiting herself from the start. Some people, like Erdel, can only have a form or two, because their minds, no offense, are closed and focused on what they'd been for so long. Demons like Xia, who was created and thrown into world, can be inspired by anything around her in making her forms, and someone like me, who has been Many demons before becoming One, who has reached enlightenment, I can boast with numerous forms as well... " he said shyly. " It's all in your head. Demons are actually very good at skipping and escaping, because more often than not, we can adjust ourselves in much more forms that Spirits. Spirits try to bring more order into their world and forms as well... We are children of the chaos. We are adaptable. More adaptable you remain, more forms can you develop and refine. I am alive, because I had been very adaptable.... and because I had good friend, too, of course, many good friends. Having many friends you can rely on is a sign of adaptable mind, too. " he winked to king meaningfully. " In this word, friends are most prized resource... Xia is your friend. Make sure to help her keep her sweet open mind.  "
1 ... 9596979899100