Svarik and the company I :)

1 ... 93949596979899100

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Garnet tried experimenting with what you gave her, and she did not crack that formula yet, but she said that if there is version for demons, there has to be possible an alternate recipe for Spirits. Human souls are similar to Spirit ones, so mild version of beverage for Spirits should work for you, too. " Tide noted. " Maybe you should ask the one who gave you Demon formula if he developed one for Spirits? Had he perhaps, made you tea that felt quite nice and soothing for you? If he did, then it was probably very mild Spirit formula. Erdel said that Cernunnos did make you some tea, and that you seemed to enjoy it, but he is not sure if that was same enjoyment. I think you should ask that tree fellow if stronger doze of it would have same effect on you as demon tea has on Xia. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"I can ask him about the Spirit formula on the way back, but was getting the impression that the tea he made me was more of an improvisation. It felt very nice, but it was made especially for me. I'm not sure it would work for someone else. I would like to have something like this that would work for all humans, and help them relax like this, but maybe humans are tol different from each other..."

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" It more is matter of touching souls. This drink does something to the soul. Drink for Spirit soul that is similar to human soul should work for humans, too. It eases it and makes it feel... tended and wholesome... It eases its pains... " demon commented thoughtfully. He paused for a lingering moment, and he seemed deep in thought, as if deciding over saying something or not. He avoided king's look, as he quietly added. " I think... You should strive to ask him for a Spirit formula, at least... Erdel said... That Death was injured badly. You can't have Spirit of Death grow corrupted. " he snorted little, as if it was hard for him to say it, but he could not help himself from doing it none the less, as he felt kinder than that. " If there is a Spirit tea like that, I think it would be of aid to you. You should ask everyone that has any power at all, in fact, if they can do anything to contribute to that helping thing and all. If anyone can help but bit, it should be used to better his chances - by what Erdel said, it seems he is on verge of growing corrupted, and none in the world will have anything nice, if he grows corrupted. Do it for you, um, humans, if not for him. You don't want the world with him like that, trust me. Get everyone who is able to help, urgently, to get to helping. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"So spirits can get corrupted too? I thought only demons could, and that it was the reason for this war, Death wanting to eradicate all demons, corrupted or not, because they could go corrupted... What would happen if Death would be corrupted?"

Dňa 16. 4. 2017 22:27 používateľ "VisAnastasis [via Cherrizon 2]" <[hidden email]> napísal:
[...]

http://cherrizon-2.2365052.n4.nabble.com/Svarik-and-the-company-I-tp2p2385.html
To unsubscribe from Svarik and the company I :), click here.
NAML

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" It happens much more rarely, as they try to suppress letting feelings drive their decisions, as they are all into superiority of objective intellect, staying safe, keeping themselves in order, and those stuff... But Spirits can get corrupted. I don't know reasons for this awful war, I know alone that everything that exists can succumb to corruption. " Tide replied, only a little bit harshly, unable to contain some disdain at mention of the terrible wars. " I don't know who told you Spirits are all soft and pure, but that's not true. They can crumble under madness of soul or illness and pains of flesh, just like us. If Death grew corrupted... I can not say for sure, because in my knowledge, it never happened before, but if it does... You need to understand *Death* is not just manifestation of *death*, as in, manifestation of creatures that are dying. He is but a strongest healing force that exists in the universe, and mostly in its core, in seventh layer, that developed a personality and can cloak itself with a body. " he explained quietly, explaining some basic stuff patiently seeming to help him stay calm. " Death corrupting, basically means, that that force would grow corrupted. He would fall under his pain, and grew weak and blinded with madness. And that is bad, for every Spirit, human, or Demon, that would die, because all souls pass through that layer of healing that is Him, when they die. My guess is, all those dead souls would end up stuck there instead of passing, like to a glue, and they would catch on Death's corruption, like a plague. No souls would pass through, further on. Maybe they would even get eaten up by him, in his madness, instead of healed as they should be. In worst case, I imagine it's possible cycle of life and death would end messed up too, if nobody would be allowed to really die or get reborn too... All in all, it would be a very unpleasant occurrence for us all. So, um, you should avoid that. " he brought himself to smile faintly, against his will, as if smiling in face of death indeed. " I am not into having to prepare for.. hehe... a second apocalypse in just span of few months... who knows what else could go wrong, too... "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"That would really be bad..." Svarik agreed gravely. "I didn't know we are facing such danger. Do you think that if Death becomes a child, he still can get corrupted if he is not healed before that?"

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I know not for sure, but I fear that if you do that, misfortune may only be buried. I hate to say such thing that may backfire on me if he finds out of me and us... But he shouldn't become a child, until you're sure he's healed at least enough that he is out of danger. " was demon's begrudging and grieved, but sincere advise. " If he would just be hurt somewhat, it wouldn't be too risky - clean life as child would give him better opportunity to, um, heal and all that, if he grows up filled with affection and care. But if he is as hurt as I got impression he is, he is too out of tune with himself to enjoy gentleness and care. He would probably corrupt with time none the less, specially if he turns into a weak feeble child... Seek to help him get better first. If you are really his friend, do not allow him to become a child until he is really better. I think, um, under reasonable circumstances, um, since he is your guest and you care for him, I would had been able to do my share to help, if I wanted to, but I do not have a death wish. But if you speak with Sage, maybe.. Maybe Sage could come with you, to help instead. " demon admitted quietly. " He should be safe, if Death deems him humans, right? " he asked, at a loss. " I just... Do not know if Death would deem him human, or demon, because my heart beats in his chest, a demon heart... He would be dead without it. I could not ask from Sage to go with you, if he would die. I am sorry. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"That must be hard," Svarik noted, "knowing that you biggest enemy is so essential for the functioning of the world that you just have to care for his well-being even when he wants to kill you... I appreciate your advice, but I don't want to endanger the Sage unless it's absolutely necessary. When Bell... former Riversong... gets better, I hope he will be able to help Death. I'm hoping he would be able to heal your Sea Deity as well if I convince him to..."

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Isn't he Death's best friend, and a Spirit? He was on Death's side, since war started, without hesitance doing his part in purging demons. " Tide seemed surprised and torn about promise of such help. " But my Sea Deity does require help, and needs soul it lost... I... We will see when it comes to that. " he said quietly. " For now, Sea Deity's helping is not urgent - it is here, and while injured, me and Sage both do our best to keep it in tune with itself, so it wouldn't corrupt. But we do that by using our gifts, and touching deepest depts of its soul, to keep it breathing, free, and balanced. Erdel said Death has a descendant who cares for him, but if he's just cuddling him up or taking care of surface of his wounds, it may not be enough. I am just warning you to be careful and start to see if you can do as more as possible, because I have seen many creatures corrupt out here, from pain and anger both, and I know it is very ugly and painful. " Tide noted quietly. " I stopped couple of corruptions, though, including first and foremost my own, as once, I was very close to it myself. I can't heal souls like you, alas, sweet prince,  but I am very good at this one thing. " he smiled sadly. " Being enlightened... Being in harmony with yourself.... It is an opposite of corruption, I always felt. Corruption happens when you're so out of tune with your true yourself, that something goes terribly wrong in your soul... I am in perfect tune with myself, in every way. That is why I can live in a sea where so many creatures are corrupted by the war, without danger of getting corrupted on my own. You know the phrase, *no darkness can touch him?* " he said sadly, looking down. " I am *Him*. I wouldn't play with fire, but over the years, with all terrible things I've seen, I am pretty sure I am not in danger of corruption of any sort anymore... I am too in tune. So much so that it's frightening. When dogs see through me, they see a demon that's in tune, and nit's unnerving and unnatural to them. They bark at me and want to bite me. I am sad, then. I am sad what I am is so rare, it feels unnatural and frightening to human's best friend. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"How do I recognize that what we are doing is not enough and a touch of someone like you and the Sage is needed?" Svarik asked. "Do you think that even after Bell heals his soul, it might not stop him from getting corrupted?"

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Think about it. What will it mean, new bit of soul and adding on to the mix? It is just adding something new his essence needs to get in tune with. It's like adding more power to a raging storm. You should know how uncomfortable it can grow. One part of your soul was brand new, after all. It was in dissonance with the rest. That bit was healthy, and it hurt, because it was surrounded by all the unhealthy bits of your soul and was only growing tainted by pain of rest of it, new to world, unused to how pain felt. Getting new soul... Well, it's cool thing, i suppose, I never sow it happen in real life, but if you heed for my advise as to soul tuning, listen carefully - do not force new bits of soul upon him, until his current soul is ready to accept them properly. Having fever, being weak, feeling extreme pain, falling asleep - those are things unheard of and unnatural for Spirit that's supposed to be strongest Spirit of all. Do you all not see? It's a start of corruption. I assume none of you really sow corruption from close up, since you didn't even know it can happen to Spirits, but you have to trust me. Witnessing it as it happens is most terrifying and saddening. " creature whispered. " Being ready to accept new bits of soul freely, and grow in tune with them... It's a little bit, like, um, accepting intimacy. You need to be relaxed and prepared properly, or if will hurt badly and be a bad experience and memory that will stay with him. Do not rush him. " he frown, as if some part of him hating to say such gentle things, but not able to change himself to suggest something cruel to a wounded enemy. " Just... Prepare him properly first. Do not allow Bell make new bits of soul for him, until his soul now as it is is ready for it and can feel safe to embrace new part of soul as its own, instead of fight it like foreign frightening entity. I am sorry... If I was there, I could tell you when and whether it would be ready or not, and guide your hand... But I can do nothing but advise you from here. I am sorry, sweet little prince. If he's ready, you'll have to judge on your own. Just, um... Just be careful, where you step. Just... Be kind... Be gentle... Be... Patient... "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"That's grave news... I hoped that the new part of soul will make him feel well again, but if the problem is deeper and the old part is hurt too, we will indeed have to wait with that. But maybe if Sage can help him, it would turn out well for all if us. If Death is indebed to him, then he might not dare to hurt his friends..."

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Sage is not as good at this as me - I have been like this for long before humans were even conceived upon the world. It's only natural that I can do it much better. But even just having someone that can touch that deepest part of his soul and help guide your hand - even that may be able to turn the tide in your advantage. " he smiled faintly. " I would be better because I can do more than him, more precisely that him, and because I have actually witnessed with my own eyes how corruption is undone, and felt in my own soul how slowly growing corrupted feels... But since coming with you would be my demise, Sage may be your better bet, if Death sees him as human. If he is safe from Death hurting him, then I guess... Maybe we can let him.. come with you... If it's really safe for him. Still, he has demon heart... I am sorry, I can't send him, until I am sure it's safe for him. " he said firmly. " He had family here that loves him - and beyond point, I am him family too. I would rather risk my life, than his, you need to understand. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"Then what do you think we should do?" Svarik asked.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" To be sincerest and most sincere I can be... " creature murmured... and then it grew quiet, just caressing Xia in silence, while it was gathering determination for something. " I alone would not be enough, of course, as you need soul healers, people Death trusts and all that... And Sage has so much to do here, anyway, so many people that depend on him... And Sea Deity needs him too... And I have none of that obligations stuff... I sincerely believe that I am your best bet. I feel it is my destiny, to be more shameless than sane, to be honest. To be self destructive, instead of self preserving.... My friends will be very mad at me. They will ground me again, for sure... I know I am risking way too much with this, but I love this world so much,  dear sweetest prince - I do not want corruption of one evil creature to taint it forever. " he whispered sadly. " If I am there, I should be able to advise you on best course of action. That is why... Please, find me a safe way to be there. Some ruse, or trick, if you must. Find a way to make Death make a deal with someone that he won't seek my demise while I am there. I do not... desire.. to taint my clean hands with his filthy soul... But... " he reached under his mask shakily as his voice trembled, as if to dry tear. " I will be ready to try... For our world, and for you, who are ever so sweet, little prince, and who called upon me, just to bandage my hand, and who shared thy tears with me. I will be willing to try this for you. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"Are you really sure about it?" Svarik asked. "Even if Death allows you to come and go, do you think he will allow you to touch his soul, and that he will be able to trust you enough for it to be a healing experience, not a traumatic one?"

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I never really liked being in Spirit world that much - I never really met Death in person, to be honest. That is why I do not know, you see. You should be able to tell much better that me how he would feel... I can only tell you what would be best regarding skills involved, but I can not tell the future. " creature whispered thoughtfully. " You may be right... It would be traumatic, if I just appeared out of the blue, and reached into debt of his soul... It was traumatic enough for you for Sage to touch your deepest soul, even if you liked him to begin with. That is why I will need your advise, too... Do you think we could work it out, if we start slow and take time to build up to it? " he asked Svarik hesitantly and carefully. " If I just stay close by his side for a while, advise you all and guide you through process, give him some time to get used to me and taste of my soul, see I don't intent malice to him... If I only slowly get to start tuning and touching his soul, when he feels ready - do you think that could work? " he inquired quietly, with some shaky tremble in his voice. " I... Will find enough time, if it's needed. I very much don't want world to grow darkened, and I would be willing to sacrifice that much of dignity, if it would mean Death would promise he won't pursue to kill me or my friends, and that we could stay here, in our home, and not have to leave it to roam world again... " his voice trembled with some sad longing, as he inquired Svarik. " Do you think it would make difference, if I would stay with you as your guest too, if we would take our time to do it slowly, if we were... patient and gentle? Would it make a difference? I am confident in my skills and know what I am capable of, but I do not know Death, and can not predict how he'd feel as good as you who know him.. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"I can't say I really know him," Svarik said thoughtfully. "I met him, I spoke go him, but knowing him? Maybe Bell, or Nameless, his descendant would know him better. But to me he is a mystery. Listening to his soul is like trying to listen to all the sounds of the world at once. But it's ironic that when he's hurt, it's the demons who are trying to help him. The spirits, whose kings he was, just let him abdicate... On the way here I met another demon, who used to be his apprentice, so he might know him better. He gave me a medicine for him, but insisted that I claim it was made by a spirit, or Death would not accept it. If that's just about medicine, I fear it will be worse with a direct touch on his soul... "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" It was Death as he knew him as war happened, though. War lasted for very long. Maybe something has changed. If his apprentice had not seen him for long enough, maybe he won't be best one to tell. Bell, or Nameless, as you said, may be your better bet to guess how Death would react, than someone who hadn't seen him for many thousands of years in person. " Tide whispered. " I.. Will make a suggestion to you. My hand won't fully heal for another two weeks or so, so you have two weeks until me and Hans agreed to leave our home and roam anew. Inquire your friend and situation back home. See if you can do it without me, or if there is a chance for me to be of help instead. If there is, call me, if there isn't, I will leave. There is a hill, above city. That can be our sign, I will look out for it - if I feel either you, Erdel, or Xia, lighting fire upon that hill, I will know you need me, and I will come to the capital to you. If no one lights fire before I leave, or if someone else lights fire upon that hill that is not you or your two friends, I will know it's a trap, so I will run away quickly with Hans. Do you think that would be wiser? It would give you chance to inquire things back home and call me if needed, and I could still have chance to run if instead of accepting my help, um, Spirits would want to, um, get rid of me... "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"That would be wiser," Svarik nodded. "But what about Hans? Will he let you go?"

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" He won't, willingly, but he is just a little Spirit. Since emperor hurt him, all his powers were drained from him. He can't even do anything with his songs. He can not stop me, no more than a kitten could stop me. " Tide smiled little sadly. " I won't ask for his permission, little one... If you guarantee my safety, I will take a leap of faith and trust you. You are a gentle soul, I know you would not call me to come unless you were sure I would be safe. I would apologize to Hans later, and then, I would be happy to stay in my room and be grounded for however long he pleases, and maybe yelled at, too, if that means we won't have to run away again. I would pass through any misery, if that would mean I could stay here, and stay friends with Sage as long as he lives, instead of never seeing him again... Never seeing you again, either. I want to see you again, too, and if Death does not agree to not seek our demise, then we may never see each other again. " he shook his head. " I would regret, not seeing you ever as you grow into a wonderful flower. I would regret that. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"I would like to see you again too, and even more, I would like you not having to leave the Sage's home because of me..." Svarik said. "But I will only call you if I am sure it's completely safe for you."

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Demon was quiet. It was a big offer and sacrifice from him to help his mortal enemy - but it seemed he wanted to go so much out of his way, because he really felt he has his place here in Sage's mansion and city, and didn't want to leave, either, and wanted to fight for his right to stay - not with violence, but kindness. It wasn't easy, though, and he looked quite gloomy and sad in that moment.

" Uncertainty.. Is hard. " he whispered, and glanced at Svarik from a side timidly, as he whispered. " Kind human, demons... Require hugs, when they are sad, from people they like. Would you perchance... Like to return me the hug I have given you the day we met, please? "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"Gladly," Svarik said gently, and embraced the demon from one side, as he was still holding Xia.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Demon leaned into his touch, leaning with his beautiful engraved mask and head upon Svarik's shoulder, in simple calm act of trust. He seemed to draw strength from closeness, and he remained beside him, quiet, replenishing his resolve with that simple kind embrace.
1 ... 93949596979899100