Svarik and the company I :)

1 ... 90919293949596 ... 100

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide agreed, and they all sat down at a table, and took out cards and the board. Tide patiently explained rules to Xia on their language as good as he could, and how making sure cards are undamaged is important not to sadden her new friend Llyr. When she understood and nodded solemnly in promise to be careful, and when they all sat down at the table and demon explained rules on human language too for Svarik and Erdel, they all started to play the fun game.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
It was a good game for Xia - the rules were easy, and it was fun and with Tode as translator, it helped her learn many new words and expressions. Svarik also admired the cards and the skill they were made with, each different from the others and full of imagination.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
It was a peculiar situation for Svarik, one he would have hard time imagining just couple months ago - being a human, surrounded by three powerful demons from all sides... playing a fun board game with them, instead of fighting them.

Xia had a great time, because she was happy to learn new words and have translator just beside her to teach her... Tide was happy because he made some nice new friends, and they both were healthy demons, which was rare nowdays, and his heart delighted in being able to serve to them as advise and teacher even in something so simple. He apparently had great fun, despite his hand, bandaged carefully by Hans, still hurt, as he innocently hid it beneath table and did not use it. Other than being shy about that, he seemed genuinely pleased to be there. As for Erdel - he was of simpler design, and right now, he was content enough to try out something new and fun, and, even more so, to just relax in knowledge everybody around him felt and treated him as if he was normal, that appearance of normalcy in just couple of friends playing a fun game being what he needed right now.
They had so much fun, in fact, interacting with one another on so many various ways with lovely cards, that three demons kept on playing, lost in the thrill of the game, as long as Svarik could keep up and stay awake.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
Since he slept much of the day, it was a about two hours after midnight when weariness started to overweight the fun he was having with friends and he went to bed, but asked them to not stop playing because of him.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Creatures were hesitant, but they were in the middle of the game, and Tide did not, indeed, want to return to sulk idly in his room, which he would have to if they stopped.
So, they kept in playing, in but a silent whisper now, not to mind king, and they turned of the light of lanterns, only leaving one in warm soothing fireplace to light their way, as their eyesight was sharp enough in the dark to not need too much light anyway. As Svarik was slowly falling asleep, they remained playing, having fun with it in calm, comfortable friendly atmosphere. Their auras, shining with scent of their contentedness, were filling the room with the subtle peaceful linger in the air, and it felt nice and soothing to be around it, and Svarik could slowly feel he's already getting used to the nourishing feeling of being lulled to calmness and sleep in the presence of happy demons, the contrast between darkness of crypt and light he felt in presence of the three creatures being pleasant and calming to him to focus on as he was falling asleep.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik fell asleep soon enough with that, content that his friends won't be bored while he sleeps, and awoke in the morning.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
When he woke up, Melody still slept, but her breathing was much more eased and she looked much better, as it seemed to be doing her good.
Right now, Erdel was not in the room - it seemed someone sent him on some errand. Instead, Tide and Xia were there. There was, however, big pot of demon tea on the table, half drunk. Tide was sitting in the comfy armchair beside fireplace, and looked just a little sleepy, but cute sweet little Xia, who must have had had a lot of tea, had been sleeping soundly in arms of the old demon, cuddled in his gentle hold.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik smiled when he saw Xia sleeping, and he got up quietly, to not wake her or Melody. He sat down next to the window, watching the sun rising over the sea while waiting for them to wake.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide did not speak up. He seemed more shy with Svarik's waking, but he did not disturb meadow king, giving him space, and just patting Xia with his healthy hand to make sure she is feeling comfortable.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
After a while, Svarik stood up and came closer to them, unable to resist the temptation to caress Xia in sleep, as she looked adorable curled in Tide's arms in her little form.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide moved toward him a bit so he could pet Xia better.
He was quiet, just observing king's hands thoughtfully.

" Behind the ear is a good spot..." he said after a while quietly." She said she likes that... "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik smiled at him thankfully, and moved his hand there. "How long is she sleeping already? And where is Erdel?" he asked.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" For half an hour. Hans made her lot of tea, and she let me feed it to her with her cute little cup. She purred a lot, and she licked my face. " Tide said warmly, as if he had been charmed. " And Erdel is on the mission. Hans sent him. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"Did he say anything about when he would return?" Svarik asked.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" He should be  out on mission for around two hours more, I think. " Demon thought of it slowly. " He would have to be really clumsy to take more time than that. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"Ah, that's fine then, as long as it's not a whole day. Is there any drink left that's not poisonous to me?"

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Little Erdel brought you rainbow cookies and apple juice you like, as a snack, before he left." Tide comented, with head nod gesturing toward the table where did indeed was. " Xia are three cookies already with the tea, though. I apologize for that. Alas, I was not strong enough  to stop her. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"She did? That's good, I was afraid she might dislike eating after yesterday... No need to apologize." He poured himself a glass of juice and drank it. "It's nice from Erdel that he brought it. I've never imagined I will be in a house where it's so hard to find the way to the kitchen..."

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" It is needed, to keep us safe. We are close to sea, but we are still on land, and land is full of treacherous Beings. " creature whispered quietly. " A spirit-loving Demon, and a fugitive Spirit... It has been a dangerous life. Here, in Sage's home, we are safer than we ever were in last millennias. Being confused is little prize to pay for being safe... And trust me, little Nightingale, even I often get confused by this horrifying labyrinth we have build. " demon smiled charmingly and faintly. " Hans is smart, and he cares for me... More than once, he freed me from hands of the awful Spirits that hunted me. His brilliant mind and soft heart never let me down. He is my brother, my Semai. " He nodded solemnly. " Being confused is little price to pay, for his safety. He is like Falcon. He is too smart for me... " he admitted shyly with some shame. " But my home is where he is, and his home has always been by my side. We have never been happier, than here... I am sorry our happiness costs you comfort..." he whispered regretfully and sadly. " You are our guest, and it's not nice from us to bother you so... It's not... polite... "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator

Dňa 14. 4. 2017 21:19 používateľ "VisAnastasis [via Cherrizon 2]" <[hidden email]> napísal:
[...]

http://cherrizon-2.2365052.n4.nabble.com/Svarik-and-the-company-I-tp2p2326.html
To unsubscribe from Svarik and the company I :), click here.
NAML

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
"It's not you who should apologize," Svarik said with a pang of guilt. "I put you all in danger by being here, and you are still so kind to me..."

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Don't say such awful things. Please, do not... It causes me pain to hear you speak like that. " guilt in Svarik's voice seemed to sadden the demon. " You are our guest. If we would throw you out, we would be no better than cruel Beings that hunt us. " he said solemnly and simply. " I do not regret and never will regret being nice to you. You are a nice person that played for Sea Deity out of goodness of your heart, and I can never think low of someone so polite. And if you are still in doubt... Look into my eyes. " he bid him quietly, and slowly, he removed the white mask, to reveal two big eyes full of sea waves that were looking at him tearfully upon black skin full of stars. " Your Semai Falcon has indebted us most terrifyingly deeply. The day I would not welcome brother of that man in black, is day I no longer can say I lived my life with no regrets. If someone here is cruel to you, just tell me, and I'll eat them up for you without hesitance, okay? I promise you, no one here will be unkind to you... "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik came closer to look better, entranced by the beauty amd depth of those eyes. "He indebted you that deeply? Can you tell me what Falcon did for you, or is it a secret?" he asked.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" He helped us to best of his ability, and he paid big price for it, but never regretted it. I will never forget that. " demon's eyes were sparkling with tender flashes of light, appearing like foam of the sea gleaming within them. They were hypnotizing to look at, gorgeous, but with a solemn, terrifying remnant of some ancient primordial chaos. " It is as secret to the world as we could make it, but you are so close to him, and I feel like I can trust you. Plus, I owe you some kindness, in return for that wonderful tea recipe you gave me. " his expression beamed, and he smiled with glimmering charm fit for a delicate prince. " I can tell you, if you promise you won't think anything ill of your friend, or us. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator

"I know him well enough and I know what he is capable of," Svarik said. "I would not think ill of him, or of you."
1 ... 90919293949596 ... 100