Svarik and the company I :)

1 ... 92939495969798 ... 100

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"You are pretty. I'm sure you will find someone who can see that and return your feelings..." Svarik said gently.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Yes, I kind of.. asked Carol about it... If he can see anyone nice like that in my future. " creature admitted, shyly caressing Xia. " Carol was... Truly a gentle soul. He smiled at me warmly, like I asked him the sweetest question, and I could just eat myself from shyness. But he did reply to me. He would not tell me details, but he said that if I survive next few years, that there is a chance in my future. He, however, said that, while love I find will be fierce and true,I will have to be very patient and gentle, as it will come still as a surprise to me, from most unexpected place... " he shook his head as he grinned shyly. " I have bits of hope now... But the downside is, that now I really don't know who it might be, as once he said it would be unexpected, I am kind of always expecting it a little bit, so I guess I am sabotaging myself a little, hehe... "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik chuckled with that. "Maybe not, and it really will be unexpected, even if you always expect it a litte. You know these books where someone has to solve a murder mystery? You suspect everyone, and at the end it's still someone you didn't suspect, like the detective, or even the narrator..."

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I have no idea how can I fall in love with a narrator, but I will keep my options open for that too... " creature chuckled shyly, as, being, slow, it did not quite understand Svarik's metaphor, but he could recognize it was probably meant as a joke. " He just said that there is a chance though, and it I want it to work, I'll have to be gentle and patient... That's why I decided to adopt a policy since than. I will be polite, gentle, kind and caring to everybody... I will be good to everybody. That's why, when my true love does come around, even if I don't recognize it at first, there'll be no reason why it wouldn't work, right? " he glanced at king hopefully, as this seemed to be his interpretation of Carol's prophecy, and he seemed quite proud of himself for coming up with that plan to make sure it will work.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"Yes, that's a good plan," Svarik said encouragingly. "And by the narrator I only meant to say that it can be someone you already know, and wouldn't think of in that way."

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I already thought about Hans, but while I do love him, it's not that kind of love. Loving Hans... It's just like loving a different part of yourself. He has been with me for so long, that I just got used to him so much... Besides, when I find someone special, I want to have children, and I can't have children with Hans, because he's a Spirit. He would not be happy, either - he is very physical in his loves and intimany fulfills him, and being physical with me would not work out good for either of us, because it would just hurt, because of our different essences clashing. " Tide admitted shyly. " I very look forward to having children one day, with someone special. Though, to be sincere, when I think through it honestly with myself... even if it turns out to be a Spirit and I can't have children, I think I will adjust, if it's someone really, really special. I don't want to give up on love, just because of race. It just have to be someone very gentle and kind, very loving, and very sweet... " he smiled with bright tender glee. " Someone I can love fully, and look after, someone who will not be afraid of any aspect of me, and smile at me still. I want that, from Spirit, Demon or human, just a little more than I want children of my own. We can always adopt a sweet child, but I just never had luck with finding love. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"I think you will make that someone very happy one day," Svarik said sincerely.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I certainly hope I will. " Critter smiled adorably. " I just.. um.. speaking of that..  Wanted to use oportunity to apologize you for Hans. I heard he made you uncomfortable.. asking you if you have someone. " He said shyly. " I did not tell him to ask you that, you have to trust me. I may have just.   Spoke very.... fondly...   Of you. But I swear I did not bid him to ask. I apologize he discomforted you. He did not know, and he was very nervous toi, since you were son of an emperor. It is not his fault, he was  just bit scared himself. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"It's alright," Svarik assured him. "And what about you?" je asked. "Your two best friends were tortured by the emperors. Were you not wary if me too?"

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I hate emperors, and I hate priests. Both brought my friends lot of suffering. " creature agreed. " And I admit, I was wary a little bit first... I wanted to be hopeful, but in honesty, I didn't feel very welcome, seeing you tense and trying to get rid of me. It did not feel very nice or polite. But I tried to stay strong with mind unclouded with judgement, because I knew you were not an emperor, only child of the emperor, and because I believed Carol would not ask me to look after somebody that's evil. I could see your soul laid bare before me, and it was different from souls of emperors... When we got to talk a bit more, once you called out for me and let me give you hug you required, once I felt your tears fall upon me - I liked you and I felt like I could trust you. " he admitted shyly.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"Thank you for keeping an open mind," Svarik said. "The Sage touched my soul too deeply before, and I was wary as well."

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I like your soul. It has lot of potential. I really hope it would bloom again. One day, perhaps, I would look forward to see it in full bloom, with crystal clear rivers and streams, bathing in sunlight, with bright fresh grass, tender flowers, and sweet bumblebees and buzzing of the bees. " creature whispered a little wistfully. " I have same powers as Sage. They manifest in water bending in physical word, but we earned them through being in Sea Heart, and they are in core spiritual powers, actually. Souls are lot like liquid, you see, that's why we just happen to be able to bend liquid, too. But the true blessing of Sea Heart we received, is that we can sense the deepest, sincerest part of someone's soul, it's truest core - and we can touch it, no matter of any barriers between. We gained that privilege after we conquered ourselves, and became one with ourselves. Since we are in tune with ourselves, we can sense the deepest part of souls that all other parts of souls are supposed to be in tune with, and to touch it directly and have full access to it. If Sage touched you like that... Then I forgive you for being unkind to me at start. I imagine it must had been an unexpected frightening experience. " he whispered with gentle compassion. " I am glad I could give you rain, to make up for discomfort I brought you by being there... "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"The rain was very nice," Svarik smiled. "How long do you have to be grounded, by the way?"

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Hans did not specify. I think he will insist on two weeks or three, until I fully heal. It's nonsense, but I can't refuse. It would sadden him, and I would regret if I saddened him anyhow, ever, in my life. " creature murmured, seeming quite sad itself about it. But then, it looked up suddenly. " But maybe if you said you really need me to go out with you, he'd agree to let me go out a bit. " he beamed hopefully at king. " Would you like upon the ocean floor again? Or would you, perchance, desire to go to Sea Heart again? Any sea place where I could be a guide to you? If we bid Hans very nicely and if he sees you really want it, maybe.. maybe he would let us go out for just a little while... "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"If I tell him that I would like your company, will he let you go with us? I think I don't want to return to the Sea Heart just yet, but I would like to see more of the Sea and its life. And then I still need to go shopping for souvenirs and I may need your advice with that."

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I don't think Hans would deny you that, if he sees it would make you happy. " creature said shyly. " Me and Hans may have to leave soon, and I don't know if I will have a chance to see you again, if something goes wrong and Death's forces try to follow us and kill us - so I would really like to spend time I do have to do something nice with you, like we played game last night. " he admitted. " I will be very sad, if I never get to see you again, and not at least have fun with you while I still can. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"I'm sorry it has to be like that," Svarik sighed, only slowly starting to accept it. "I agree, the time is too precious to spend it grounded. Let's go out after Erdel returns."

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I am happy. " Tide nodded to him lightly, indeed, seeming glad king wanted to spend time with him. He caressed little Xia, that was rolling around his lap a bit more often sleepily, but still dreamed soundly and trustfully, relaxed there. After a moment, he asked king again. " Is there... anything else you would wish us speak of, now that we are alone? " he bid king quietly. " If there is, I would gladly lend you my ear. If not talking you desire, we won't talk. You are nice, and I want to provide you what you want or need. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"Rather than talking, I would eat something right now. Do you want a cookie?" he offered while taking one as well.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I would love a cookie. " critter gleamed, and he took it, and brought it under his mask to eat it. " I fear I can't go down to kitchen just yet, though. " he said with full mouth, munching on the sweet adorably. " My hands are full. " he pointed out at the fluffy Xia curled peacefully within his hold.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"No need to, I'm fine with cookies," Svarik said. "If we are hungry later, we can get something on the market."

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I am technically never *hungry* in human sense, to be honest, but I crave eating when I am nervous, which is all the time. " ancient demon chuckled playfully. " But I will be content with colorful bright cookies for now, too. " he said, and innocently extended his hand to Svarik, grinning widely like a child, waiting trustfully for king to give him more sweets.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik gave him two, and also put some aside for Xia and Melody when they wake, which left him with three cookies for himself, which he nibbled contentedly while drinking the juice.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Xia may sleep for little longer, I wanted to make her a really strong doze because she was lovely and deserved it. " critter commented fondly while nibbling peacefully at his cookies. " I hope that is okay. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"Since it shouldn't be addictive and I don't know about any ill effects it would have, it's fine. I wish there would be something like that for humans..."
1 ... 92939495969798 ... 100