Svarik and the company I :)

1 ... 89909192939495 ... 100

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
When it was warmed, Svarik brought it to her and helped her drink.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Girl drank deeply, the sweet beverage being ever so sweeter because her dear Mister Sunshine warmed it up for her and helped her drink. When she was done and her thirst was sated, she sank back to the pillows contentedly, sleepily closing her eyes for a moment, and then opening them again halfy, fighting to stay awake little longer.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik covered her with another blanket, and kissed her on the forehead. "Good night," he whispered.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Good night, my sweet summer child... " Melody murmured sleepily and lovingly, and she fell asleep then, not able to resist the temptations of dreams any longer, with smile on her lips.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik felt he slept long enough that day, and so he sat down by the fireplace and waited for Erdel and Xia, relaxing with Melody's calm breath.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
It passed around an hour, until two demons returned. Just an hour of hanging out, for someone of their powers, was little, but they knew Melody would sleep soon, and Svarik would be left awake alone, so their wish to keep him company was stronger than desire to roam free right now.
As they came in the room through the window, they were chuckling a little shyly with some renewed refreshed confidence and a stronger bond between them, feeling larger than life in their discovered enjoyment of having fun in each other's companies and taking initiative to explore and do things they liked, instead of just passing time waiting for Svarik to return to them from some endeavor or wake up.

They seemed to like the taste of their newfound hobby of soaring through the protective calm darkness underneath starlight, so much so that whole night of hanging out would be little to them - but they looked happy, still, as they nimby and soundlesly leaped into the room, to find Melody sleeping peacefully, and Svarik resting calmly by the fireplace. It was nice to roam free, but it was even nicer to return somewhere where your heart fell at place and safe, with beloved people.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik smiled when he saw them like that. "Did you have fun?" he asked.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" It is... Nice to have someone with as fast reflexes as you... Someone for whom you don't have to slow down, or keep your strength in check so you wouldn't hurt them... " vampire grinned, seeming to be a little embarrassed over finding such unexpected enjoyment in something he was at first so hesitant about.. " It's like living in a relaxing world for a change, instead of in a world made of frail glass. "

Xia did not have big words like him, though. She just comfortably slipped into form of a child, and waddled to Svarik, and hugged him playfully.
" *Erdel**Xia**demons**partners*! " she signed happily and solemnly, looking back at vampire warmly, as if on her own way wanting to show him how much she grew to appreciate him and see him as comrade and friend, an equal match to her. Vampire blushed amiably and with fondness, and he repeated the same signs back at her, solemnly marking he felt the same - for all the time prior, he seemed to have been thinking about Xia as just a child to keep safe and protected, one more of Svarik's animals he had to look after... and now, he seemed to slowly start to view her as not a child, but someone who could be a friend to him in years to come.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik was glad to see the budding relationship between them. "That's good," he smiled. "You should do this more often."

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Maybe.. Sometimes when you're safe back at capital, sir, and if I manage to scrap up some free time from Organisation, sir... It would be nice... " vampire admitted a little longingly - it seeming to be a little, but unexpectedly welcome distraction to him to find something that cheered him up a little. Besides, he realized that, while White's sudden coldness did hurt him deeply, unlike White, he was not confined to one place - he could make more immortal friends, and he could be friends with Xia and Melody, just as much as he could become a friend to Cernunnos, Tide, Hans, Malachite... None of whom judged him for being what he was. That knowledge was dawning only slowly and hesitantly, and while not healing the raw hurt White's rejection caused him, it was soothing it.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"I think it would," Svarik agreed. "If Conrad doesn't give you enough free time to do that, I will speak with him," he winked at Erdel conspiratorialy.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" That would be very thoughtful from you, sire. " vampire told him, and he winked back with fond grace in his eyes. " Try not to be too thoughtful still, okay, sir? " he added with little innocent grin. " I still have to prove myself a lot in the city, both to regain place in it, and to assure I don't step on some Spirit's nerve... Wouldn't want to appear to have sin of laziness in their eyes, when even just me breathing is a crime. " he said with some humor, as he sat down in a free armchair beside fire, more freely already, by now knowing Svarik would ask him to sit anyway, and knowing king well enough to know he prefers when demon is less formal and more comfortable with him.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"Having a bit of free time is not laziness, but basic need," Svarik told him. "No Spirit can claim otherwise. So what about a game or two of chess?"

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Idea of having chess with someone sounds tempting... But having a game or two with you would be silly, since you don't like chess, sir. " vampire chuckled a little. " I can't force you to play something you don't like for my amusement. Besides, I would beat you, so it's no fun to play something only I am good at. " he said, with a little shy careful tease. " But maybe we can try some other board game that would be more fun to you? " he suggested hopefully. " I don't know much of them, but I could go to Sage, to see if he has some fun games we can play. We can try out something new, that we can learn together on the go, so neither of us has an advantage. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"Maybe something Xia would understand as well," Svarik suggested. "Tide could help us to expain it to her, and maybe play with us too."

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I could go down, and invite Tide, or maybe Hans too, if you'd like, sir? " demon inquired. " I'm sure some of the two are bound to know some fun board games, after all, they had to pass all the time they've known each other somehow. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"Do you think we won't wake Melody if we invite them here?" Svarik asked a bit doubtfully. "And Hans may not be free now, he said something about duties..."

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Well, sir Falcon is always busy, but that doesn't stop him from taking time of his sleep schedule to hang out with you, sire. " vampire noted. " But if he's busy, he just won't come... I just wanted to ask should I invite him, in case he can spare some free time. And I doubt anything but something drastic can wake up Melody right now, but we can see if some other room is free, if you like, sir - it's true we did not explore too much of this place, after all ... "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"Sure, do invite him, but tell him it's fine if he has something more urgent to do," Svarik replied. "But it would be nice if Tide could come to at least exlain the rule to Xia, so she could play with us. She is quite intelligent, so it doesn't have to be some childish game, if she would understand it."

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Erdel agreed, and he went down, to search for their hosts, while Xia climbed up in Svarik's lap, and nestled with him, purring.

Vampire returned soon indeed, with hands full of board games for various ages, some old, some new, clearly a part of long built collection. Tide was walking right behind him, in a humanoid form, same one Svarik met him in, with a lovely intricate mask, dark skin, and clothes embroidered with stars and moons.

" Hans said I can borrow some of his games and be ungrounded while I play with you, if I behave. " their demon host beamed, appearing pleased and happy about being invited to hang out with them and teach them something without having to be confined to his sterile room for a short while. " I will behave, I promise. Just if there is no cheating involved. That is the arrangement. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"It's nice that you are allowed to join us," Svarik smiled. "Which of the games is your favourite?"

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" It's actually Hans's collection, he's into hoarding all kinds of cool beautiful stuff, but he lets me play with it. Let's see... I like, hmm.. This one... And this one.. And this one is great fun for couple players too... " he proclaimed excitedly, having too much energy since he was not allowed to go out, and so not really able to contain his playfulness, not able to pick out just one.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"And which one of those do you think you would be best able to explain to Xia?" Svarik asked to narrow the selection.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" She is smart, and loves beautiful drawings and paintings in books... And she needs to learn more words, anyway, and best way to learn is through interaction... So how about we try out Dixit? " demon suggested after bit of thought, as he tried to find the game that could please cute little fox. " Or if it's too complex, maybe *Spot it*? Both have nice pictures, lot of colorful cards, lovely art... We just need to be careful, cards are enhanced, but still, many are couple hundreds years old. Hans liked to get all his favorite artists through recent centuries to draw him at least a card or two, and he loves them. He would be so mad if we tear out some, and he would scold me. "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"How about the first one? We will take good care if the cards, and Xia will too, if you explain it to her," Svarik suggested.
1 ... 89909192939495 ... 100