Svarik and the company I :)

1 ... 88899091929394 ... 100

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I think it would feel nice to fly and feel wind on my face for a bit without having to do any actual work myself to do it. If you think it would be good for me, I think I'm going to consider the option... " girl bemused. " Since we both want well for the other one, maybe we could make a deal? I will go with you flying, if you promise that, before your journey is over, when I am better, you will let me play for you once more, at least shortly... " she smiled shyly, and innocently  reached for king, caressing his hair lightly and fondly. " I wish to help you, too, my beloved... You bared your hurts before me... And I can see you're healing up a little, and I am proud of you. Before you go back home, I'd like to play at least once more for you, to add more good stuff to it, to give it better chances to grow... Can I count on you, my dearest, that you'll ask from me to play for you again, at least a little, when you feel time is right? "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"And when I feel you are well enough to do that," Svarik added. "If not, we can do it back home, there is no need to rush."

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I feel sooner would be better this time, while you still carry the impression of my touch upon your soul so keenly. A little bit every day would really do you good to nourish you over time, and help you get used to how nice it feels... But I digress. I am sorry, Master Sunshine. " she smiled little sadly. " Once, I was able to play for so long...Once, I was able to heal the injuries, not only of soul, but of mind and flesh as well... But we all know occasions when we have to give more than it is wise, to save ones we love. When King Zares was dying the day we met, I have given more than it ever would have been wise for such a little Spirit as myself, to reattach his arm that demon that attacked us swallowed up, and to save his life. I do not regret it much... Only in occasions where I wished I could do as much as I once could, like now, for you. " she caressed Svarik's cheek with slight traces of grief. " I can not play for you every day, like you deserve to, my sweetest child... But I could play for you once more, for a start, when I regain my straight a bit, okay, dear? "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"I have asked much from you now... I know you could not stop before you got all the way with the song, or it would be for nothing. But now you can already play and stop when you want. If you do, then I will agree to it."

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" It's a deal, then.. " creature smiled shyly, and she leaned to Svarik, and carried by a sudden impulse of affection, she hugged him, and kissed his cheek with fondness and love.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"Yes," Svarik smiled. "So shall we go now to get a bit of fresh air?"

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Yes, my dearest. " girl agreed playfully. Xia understood it as cue, as they got ready, and she with some excitement took on a winged fox form, and sat on the ground diligently so frail and still weak Melody could climb up easier on her back, with Svarik's help.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik took a warm cloak, and sat on Xia's back behind Melody, so she could both support her and wrap both of them in the cloak.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
When Svarik and Melody sat down, Xia did not stand up still, she just turned to Erdel, and woofed pleasantly at him, pointing there's still enough space. It was first time Xia invited him to ride on her back, and he seemed surprised and suddenly flustered about it, murmuring how he doesn't have to burden her, how he can follow them on his own... but it was apparent Xia was deaf to his timid refusals, and would not fly before he joins them, as if she sow it as acknowledgement of growing closer to him, to give him same treatment of friendship as to Svarik and give him a treat of fun flight, too.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"Come and join us," Svarik invited him too.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
With Svarik's invitation too, and then with Melody who invited him warmly as well, vampire couldn't bring himself to refuse - it seemed he was a bit excited as well, with being offered such thing for the first time, as well seeing it as acknowledgement of how much Xia grew fond of him and considered him a friend and wanted to treat him only way she knew how.
It was little act of kindness that meant much to him, and to make sure neither of two people he liked would come to harm and fall, he took place on Xia's back behind Svarik, so if king and Melody started to slip backwards in flight, he could just push them forward.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"So who will open the window?" Svarik asked with some amusement as they all climbed on Xia's back.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I will. Sage explained me some basic things, it's very cool. You can just order room to do some simple stuff for you. It's programmed with magic of some sorts. I ordered it to wash some of your used clothes last night. " Erdel said playfully and cleared his throat. " Windows, open. " he said the command, and at the cue, as if some mechanism programmed in the room turned, the windows indeed opened for them.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik chuckled with that. "That's really handy. Let's go!"

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Xia woofed with delight and immense joy, so glad to be able to treat them with something to cheer them up. She then leaned forth, and she leaped into the air, flying into the night underneath the pale light of the moon.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik let her fly where she wanted, just holding Melody safely and enjoying the views and the fresh air.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Xia was flying tamely, feeling they are weak and that any complex maneuvers would only discomfort their ride. She flew around the whole area, and under delight of treating them to this, her fur started to glow with soft, soothing whitish light, and as she flew through the cool refreshing night, she and her passengers glazing through the sky looked like a little falling star, trembling in the darkness under thousands stars above their heads.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
After they made a circle, Dvarik asked Xia to return, so the flight wouldn't get tiring to Melody.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Xia obeyed, and first she steered toward the see, and took a swift breezing run across surface of the water of sea, seeming to indulge herself a little with that simple pleasure as liquid touched her feet. When they became in line of the Sage's castle, she flew up then, and with an elegant angle, she rose to the roof where their room was, and flew them toward it.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik helped Melody to get down after they landed. He thanked Xia, and then led Melody inside. "We will go inside, but if you two want to fly a bit more, you can," he told Xia and Erdel.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Vampire could see Xia was still excited and playful in aftermath of the flight, and he himself didn't properly get to have any exercise in last day, and not spending any of endless energy he was bestowed upon was, indeed, somewhat uncomfortable, leaving demons to feel little stale and agitated. Spending energy was good way for them to balance out their chaotic ever vigilant souls. Fox was little indecisive too, but she seemed to warm up to idea, as she never before really did anything with Erdel other than learning to read-  it was tempting to just fly him around and have some adventures with him.

After both Melody and Svarik reassured them it's alright, two demons still seemed hesitant in accepting it, as one was made to be Svarik's Familiar, and other was appointed to be Svarik's keeper, and both wanted to keep him safe - but as there was no danger, in the end, they were convinced, and vampire grinned at Xia and then back at the group widely and amiably, with bright charm and warm thankfulness, and Xia purred and licked Svarik's face shortly, before the two nimble otherworldly creatures jumped out the windows into the night, to soar the sky and play some more, the force of their leap leaving behind a gust of wind.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik watched them for a while. He added a few logs to the fire and then asked Melody: "Would you like something more to eat or drink?"

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Just to drink, please, my beloved. " girl beamed a little at king's kind offer, but she was already lying curled under the nice warm blanket, flight having spent the light strength she had with waking, and needing to rest anew. " Alas,  I fear I won't be able to keep you company for much longer.. " her smile got a little sad. " I hope you won't be bored while I sleep, dearest... "

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

Mirach
Administrator
"No, I was thinking that a bit of fresh air would help you sleep better. There is some spifed milk left, I will warm it, alright?" He took the pot and put it over the fire.

Re: Svarik and the company I :D

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" It would be very nice... " girl yawned sleepily, and, little fluff she was in this form, she made herself comfortable in the soft comfy bed, while waiting for Svarik to warm her spiced milk.
1 ... 88899091929394 ... 100