Death and Tide

1 ... 63646566676869

Re: Death and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
"Not if it's a room where I can close the door and shut out most of the unfamiliar place out," Death murmured. "But I wouldn't mind meeting Jake again, I guess."

Re: Death and Tide

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Sage, can you go call Jake and tell him to bring some food and drinks? " Wolf asked his friend pleadingly. Despite being kind and polite, it was quite a big toll, and man seemed a little relieved he can delay dealing with Death right now, as he knew him too little to relax with him yet. He promised he'll be quick and left to do do, leaving Xia and the wolf to lead Death upstairs, to Tide's floor.
" Alright then." Wolf said sweetly, relieved to finally open his eyes when they were alone." Let's find you some nice place... "

Re: Death and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
"Something quiet would do for now," Death said.

Re: Death and Tide

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Yes, it doesn't have to be a permanent solution. If you'd like to rest up and sleep now, maybe I could bring you to my usual sleeping room? There's lot of pillows, and I meditate there often, and it's warm and cosy, one of the smallest rooms. " Tide suggested, as they walked through the lines of doors in the long hall. " So later, when you rest up and after I see my friends and check on my souls, I can show you around, and you can pick up whichever room you enjoy for yourself... Other than the room with black and white doors at the end of the hall," he said simply. " That's off the limits. "

Re: Death and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
"Alright, that sounds good for now," Death said.

Re: Death and Tide

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide nodded. He went to one of the doors, and he opened it with his nose. It was his simple, usual room, simple, not overly decorated, just a nice place to rest the weary thought. He walked to the soft pillows, and lied on the floor, letting little Xia help Death climb down.

Re: Death and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
The calm place seemed to be a relief to Death. He accepted the help and leaned on the pillows with a sigh.

Re: Death and Tide

VisAnastasis
Administrator
The wolf went to the side, and gathered a blanket, and with Xia's help, he tucked him in.
" I am sorry that it was stressful morning, Worth... " the creature whispered innocently, with a little bit of affection, as it leaned its head against his hand. " But you'll like it here, you'll see. I sent a message through Sage yesterday to arrange no one else would be allowd to stay on my floor this time, only us. And later, I'll show you around, and you'll be able to go around it freely and have the whole floor for yourself. I have so many fun rooms! It'll be nice... "

Re: Death and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
"I just didn't expect that many Beings..." Death murmured. "It's just because of the play, right?"

Re: Death and Tide

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I think Llyr invited everyone who lived near. He wanted to make it a big thing for me, and include Beings that like art into production... It was before I invited you to come. He wouldn't endanger you or them needlessly." Tide whispered gently." But do not worry. As long as you are inside any of the rooms, even your peculiar presence is concealed by our house programing. Especially rooms on my floor. I built them so I could conceal the presence of all the souls I keep here... Here, you are just another soul, do not worry. You don't have to wear the mask and the cloak, you can make yourself comfortable..."

Re: Death and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
Death took them down with the assurance and handed them to Tide. "I guess you will want them now, in that case."

Re: Death and Tide

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Well... I would like to take them just for a moment if that's okay, so I can change forms. There are too big parts of my soul in them, still, and important parts - I can't change forms while they are not with me. " Tide said shyly. " After that... I'd like to keep the mask - it's really not comfortable walking around with closed eyes. But I'd like to leave you the cloak. I think it'd feel better if you have that reassurance, and remember how you used it back then when we had to seperate in the fight, to speak with me? Even if somehow you come across any trouble, you can call me through the cloak. It would feel better to have that, wouldn't it, and to keep part of the protection, right? I can take the mask, that prevents people from being scared by me, and you can take the cloak, that hides your presence. It seems like a fair split, considering our needs... "

Re: Death and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
"That sounds good, yes," Death agreed.

Re: Death and Tide

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" It's a deal then." Wolf said softly. He let Xia bring him the cloak and put on his mask, and then, he turned back into his humanoid form, stretching, enjoying the feeling of being in a form he was more used to recently, and enjoying the mask. He handed back the soft cloak to Death, then. " Since you are in a human form now, how about letting me put on you that neck brace?" He suggested shyly, and then, he suddenly grew embaraassed and regretful, as he reached for their bag." Oh, goodness... I also washed that scarf you love, from Lord Nameless. I forgot to give it back to you, I was too distracted after I began to decorate the cookies..."

Re: Death and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
"Ah... thank you. I was a bit worried about getting here, so I didn't think of mentioning it. Yes please, give me both."

Re: Death and Tide

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I am terrible with remembering things sometimes, especially when I get excited... Please, do remind me if I forget anything, okay? I always try to make mental checks often, to make sure I do not miss anything. But I was so happy for us to come here, and to show you my home, and then I got distracted by my friends... I am terrible. " demon sighed unhappily. He knew Death was more comfortable when he removes his mask, and so he did so, while he was there. He took the neck brace, and put it on Death's neck gently and carefully, to soothe his injury, and then, he wrapped the soft scarf around it. Spirit could feel it was washed, but not scented with flowers or mint this time - it seemed Tide and Malachite thought it through and made an extract of nettle, so that the scarf made from it would smell more strongly on it again, like when it was just made.

Re: Death and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
"Oh, that's nice..." Death said, a bit surprised by that. "It smells like fresh again..."

Re: Death and Tide

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Demon's whole face lit up with that like a candle.
" Oh, you like it? That's great... " he said, and shyly, with a budding pleasure, he added. " Thank you... for telling me, when I get things right. Just tell me when it wears off, and I can wash it like that any time, I packed the scent extract. I want to do right by you... You are my sweet Worth While, after all. " he said, with the tenderest, warmest expressions, ever since Xia said it, seeming to quickly warm up to the name, as, judging by his own chosen name, Tide Over, he seemed to enjoy wordplays thoroughly, and as for this once, because of its special meaning, it seemed to delight him, even more, to say it to Death.

Re: Death and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
Death didn't have a reply to that. The name given by Xia sounded nice when used by her or Tide, but he didn't feel like using it himself yet. "I'll be fine, you can go meet Llyr and Senecio," he said instead.

Re: Death and Tide

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Nonsense, let me stay at least until Jake joins you. I'd feel bad leaving you all alone first thing when I brought you home. That would be a douchebag move out of me, wouldn't it?" Tide asked innocently.
Xia also seemed undecided and torn about it once she realized what was going on, missing Svarik deeply, but not wanting to leave Death either, and so only pouting, with ears bent down.

Re: Death and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
"Sure you can stay if you want, I'm not kicking you out or something," Death said.

Re: Death and Tide

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Aww, come on. No playing hide and seek, okay?" Tide teased him softly, petulantly crossing his arms." What do *you* want? Because, since I want to act right by you, if you don't really want to have company right now, we will only be going in circles missing the target. So, real talk, don't spin me - what do you want, Worth?"

Re: Death and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
"I feel bad about keeping you away from home for a whole night more. And I would like to take a moment alone to take it all in."

Re: Death and Tide

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Yes, you are taking too lightly how awesome it is that we are alive. Why  be burdened by a mere inconvenience of being there a bit later than we thought? It's important we made it. But if you want privacy, that's the other thing. Come, little princess..." He caressed Xia." Let's give our little friend some time to gather his thoughts, okay?"
Critter seemed unsure - on one side, she missed Svarik terribly, and she missed songs and playing and reading - but on the other hand, she wanted to support him.
" Xia... Can be back soon?" She promised thinly and unsurely, wanting to know if he is sure.

Re: Death and Tide

Mirach
Administrator
"Of course you may," Death smiled. "But go say hi to Svarik now. Exactly because hiw awesome it is that we made it."
1 ... 63646566676869