Senecio adn Tide II

1 ... 128129130131132133134 ... 180

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
It was highest time to start preparing the party, but Senecio didn’t wake yet, leaving Tide with a choice whether to wake him or not.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide had thought about it intently, not wanting to disturb them. But he knew Svarik and Conrad won't be at the sea for much longer, and in the end, he felt it was better choice to have everyone spend a good time together - especially since they didn't have the chance to do so at the ball, and getting anew place for Janus and the kids wasahappy occasion to celebrate.

He didn't wake them up right away, though. He first summoned Alpha and explained him the situation. Together, they decided it's worth waking up for, but they went outside and decided to make the necessary preparations themselves first with king and sir Falcon, which took them about an hour or so. They didn't rush so that they could give Senecio and Hans as much time to rest as they could.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio still slept then, but looked a bit more rested and closer to waking.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide walked in on his own, as he left others to do the finishing touches on preparations. He was glad to see that they rested up some more and now looked forward to waking them and surprising them with party being ready. Slowly he knelt at the floor next to the bed, and leaned a bit closer, shyly taking the actor's hand, and he began to lightly cover it with warm fuzzy kisses, glancing curiously to see if Senecio will notice it with time.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio awoke with that soon, but pretended to be asleep still, until a smile gave him away.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
It was a loveliest and right in this moment for the creature best way to find out, and Tide's heart skipped a beat. It encouraged him and reassured him, and with longing and shy trembling joy creature pretended not to notice it yet. Its kisses, warm and soft, stopped upon the hand, and as demon leaned to him, they found their way to Senecio's face. Tide covered actor's neck and cheeks with kisses, with a playful tease, before last gentle kiss landed upon his lips.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Knowing he's been given away, Senecio returned the kiss, slowly opening his eyes.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide's gaze clouded with emotions with the gentle returned gesture, ones that were bubbling with trembling joy, with just a light shade. As the actor opened his eyes, he could see the demon's forehead leaned against his, and he could feel a gentle caress upon his hair, done by just barely noticeably trembling hand.
"  You know... That awful night... your face was so still. Your lips were parched... cold, " he heard a whisper as the kiss ended. " I am so thankful you got back to life. It is so... so lovely...  To see your cheeks lit up with a smile. " he kissed his cheek again as he added needily and hungrily. " Keep... keep up the good work, please. You are insanely good at it... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio embraced Tide around the neck as he was leaning over him. "Good at what?" he asked sleepily.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Tide trembled with the gesture, but only leaned closer this time, letting actor embrace him freely.
" Good at... Making my heart race with joy," he whispered quietly." Good at... Being soft, reassuring and cuddly. Good at smiling. Good at tempting. Good at teasing. Good at... hugging in a way that makes the whole world sugary and cozy and safe," he replied a little hoarsely, indeed leaning in a hug with a growing sense of trustfulness, as he added innocently." You are really a professional... good at everything... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Everything that matters," Senecio smiles. "What time is it?"

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" The night is deepening ever so slowly... It is seven o'clock now." Tide whispered while nestling with him contentedly, revealing more brightly, as he seemed rather proud of himself. " But don't worry. I did all the preparation for our little party so you could sleep longer. Well, Alpha did the most work... he is really good at parties. I left him to do the finishing touches along with Janus. Alpha explained to him the concept of housewarming party, you see, and he was determined to... what did he say? Oh, fulfil the minimum requirements for a successful one, " Tide grinned a little. " He bought a lot of different *human pies*, hehe... He also brought out his floating lantern orbs, so we will have a really lovely light, and I build us a fireplace in the garden with Alpha's help, so we can roast the marshmallows and potatoes, too... we already have a small table set in the garden, and last time I left them, they were arranging food upon in aesthetically pleasing way, hehe.... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"So everything is ready? Did you arrange the furniture inside too? I guess we should go then, right?"

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Alpha transferred all the gift furniture we bought for Janus and the kid inside their new place if that's what you mean. We planned to first come inside and have a little housewarming meal in their new place as we congratulate them and give them housewarming presents, and then hold the main party in the garden because the night will be clear and lovely, and we'll have more space. Would that be alright? " Tide asked enthusiastically. " We can always adjust to how you and Hans feel like, too. Svarik seems most pleased with the garden part, anyway, and sir Falcon seems to be looking forward to the stars, too, " creature blushed a little as it smiled, shyly revealing its thoughts. " The sky will be rather clear tonight and full of stars, and the estate is right next to the sea, I dare to say, I think it will be rather a romantic date! I don't know what others will think, but wouldn't it be lovely to dance under the stars again? Little Melody also said she'd be happy to play some lovely music for all of us, and we have to ask him, but Hans plays really well as well, so it would be great if he played too... "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"It sounds really good," Senecio smiled. "Shall we wake Hans and go?"

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Oh, yes, we should, I'll do it, if you don't wake Hans up carefully, he can be antsy. I just want to ask you a quick question beforehand, " Tide asked, releasing him from the hug a little bit, so he could ask while observing his reaction. " The others left the choice up to me, but I wanted to leave it up to you. You know who is all attending - Svarik, Melody, Falcon, me, you, Hans, Alpha, Janus and the kids. But I wondered about the two... Eros and Death. Well, usually, there would be no reason for me not to invite Eros to hang out with us, especially since Svarik and Falcon will have to talk to him about the blessing he should give them sometimes, anyway, and beyond that, sir Falcon seems to like talking with him. But you have conflicting reactions to Eros often... so, I wanted to have you decide. And about Death... It is more that I wanted your advice since you seem to understand him well through the role, but I don't feel like I understand him well in the last few days, " he admitted hesitantly. " It might be that I am um... overly sociable. But I just... am having trouble just watching him be alone, ever since he argued with Xia. I believe it's highly likely he'd refuse anyway... but I feel bad if I were not to give him a chance to choose to attend or not. But I also don't want to strain him as the stress of being pressured to hang out may make him worse... what do you think I should do, Senecio? Should I ask him even if he'd refuse, or should I not trouble him? " the demon asked simply, with eyes shining with trust.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"I'm fine with inviting Eros," Senecio said. "And I would also invite Xia, she helped us with the shopping after all. It wouldn't hurt to invite Death either - just let him know who will be there and of Xia accepted and let him decide."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I wasn't sure at first, but with such confident advice, how can I disagree? It really seems the best, " Tide grinned, straightening. He pinched Senecio's cheek affectionately as he added. " Okay, I'll go tell Eros first, and then Xia and Death afterwards, it seems a proper order. Could you wake up Hans and have you guys get ready while I finish those things? Since we're still on a bit ambiguous terms after we had an argument...  we are kind of having fun, but I'm sure he's still grumpy about how I acted. " he said shyly. " You just have to make sure not to touch his horns as you wake him, nor tail, and neck is definitely of limits - so, best is to shake him a little by the shoulder a few times as he wakes gradually, so he isn't startled. "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
Senecio nodded and after Tide left, he first called at Hans and then shook his shoulder gently.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Indeed, especially when with a lot on his mind, Hans seemed sensitive when waking, trembling a little. However, since actor did it carefully and without rush moments, he slowly figured out what was going on, and murmured something in Spirit language sleepily, before opening his eyes a bit. Only then when he noticed the room was getting rather dark, did a little anxiousness sip in his sleepy expression.
" How.. how long did I sleep? " he asked while rubbing his eyes. " Shouldn't have Tide returned by now? "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"He did, and they already prepared the party, too," Senecio assured him. "All that's left to do for us is to attend."

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Oh.... " Hans seemed surprised Tide took the initiative to prepare it without him, as he must have relied on him for organizing things most of the time. Spirit seemed to feel a little taken aback by that at first, but still, since he learned Tide didn't get into some unexpected trouble, he relaxed a little and sank back on the pillow for a moment, snorting a little as some tension left him. " What an unpredictable punk... worrying him all the time. " he smiled very faintly. " Well, if Alpha helped him out, I guess it should be a presentable party... Knowing Tide, if he prepared it all on his own, it would just be full of colourful ribbons and shiny things... How about the guest list? Did Svarik, Falcon and Melody accept? It would be great if we use a casual setting to draw as much inspiration for the play as possible. We also have to ask then if our idea of Tide playing the Bull, and making the Bull comedic but sympathetic because of his love for the king is something they will accept. "

---

In meantime, Tie first went to Eros, who was hesitant a bit at first, but when the demon explained to him that Senecio is fine with him coming, he agreed heartily, glad to spent time with those people in the open since he didn't often leave his house often because of the priests.

Then, Tide went to Xia. The little creature was more conflicted, as she didn't seem up to acting bright or talking to people, but she also since a bit ago felt like she didn't want to return to the capital right now, so she didn't know how much she will see Svarik for a while. So in the end, she accepted, but still, her condition was that, while she wanted to see Svarik being happy for a little longer, she didn't want to talk to him, and asked to instead sit at a further corner with the two youngest apprentices, as she must have felt they were closer to her in age and won't ask her hard questions.

Tide agreed, and then, he at the end left to the room, to check on Death's health and ask him if he'd go, too.

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Yes, they will come, so we can discuss the play with them," Senecio nodded.

***

"There will be people that shouldn't recognize me there, won't they?" Death asked. "If I go, what should I do there, besides hiding?"

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Alright, then... Let's do this, " Hans took a deep breath, as if gathering his determination after the turbulent talk before the sleep. " I don't think we should dress in anything fancy, but we should definitely change our clothes - we don't want to smell bad after we generously overcovered ourselves with this mountain of blankets. And... Hmm... " he murmured while straightening up a little, as he added with a little more flushed cheeks, still not good at asking things from him. " Would it, I um, I mean, can you fix our makeup before we go? I feel like I smeared the part that covers the scars considerably. And Tide will be there, and Alpha too, so we should look presentable... "

---

Tide looked at him a little thoughtfully, as if thinking through something serious.
" Well, it all depends... on how much do decide to hide or not. Most of the humans there either know you or won't have personal grudges. But you can decide based on three. Eros, Janus, and Alpha. You really seemed to have struggled hoping Eros won't feel your feelings... If you're still feeling the same, then I'd borrow you my mask, like at that day. You could just go there as you would to a ball, to eat a little and take part on something nice. If you feel like talking with someone you're safe to talk with, I could call Jake to acompany you, since he doesn't fear you. Either way, I am honestly not sure it's good for you to stay locked up here all the time, " creature responded sincerely, before adding slowly. " The choice how much you'd reveal of yourself is yours... but it is my obligation to inform you of level of danger. Honestly, it is very low. At this place, there will only be Janus and Alpha from those that don't know you, and nither of them were directly hurt by you to have a grudge. Janus was hurt by humans, not you, and althought he would surely be scared at first if he knew, but he's even scared of bugs. Alpha would be wary at first, but mostly of the concern that you may pose danger to us as we are right now, than of the past. Both of them are more future-driven people. I feel like they'd be good people to win over first, since they have close ties to us and will find out sooner or later. And besides, you are someone who took important part in saving Senecio, whom they both grew to like a lot, so if we lead with that, they'll be halfway placated to give you a chance, " he smiled a little bit. " It's a little gamble, like all in life, but since it's not dangerous for you, I'll let you choose how much attention do you want to draw on yourself, and whether you even want my mask and cloak this time around or not. "

Re: Senecio adn Tide II

Mirach
Administrator
"Sure, a change of clothes and fixing our makeup sounds good. I really shouldn't sleep with it on, it smears and it's also not good for the skin..." Senecio said, looking for something casually elegant to wear.

***

"Will I make them uncomfortable though, if I go without a mask?" Death asked. "I don't want to ruin what should be an enjoyable party..."
1 ... 128129130131132133134 ... 180